Is the Season 13 Elite Gear all 512 ilvl?

90 Human Death Knight
http://www.wowhead.com/news=210375/season-13-pvp-gear-3d-models-set-bonuses-items

Now this could be wrong...but it seems to be saying that all of the gear not only the weapon will be 512 ilvl.

For all of us that refuse to RBG this is going to be really stupid. Since a 2400+ 3s is equivalent to a 1900 RBG team.

If this is true toward the end of the season there will be about 2-3 weeks that the RBG kids are going to be just absolutely wiping the floor with everyone in arena.
Edited by Influencee on 3/20/2013 11:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
which is why i gathered up a lot of my bad friends to push for my first rbg 2.2k

/flex
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I just want to know if this is correct.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
So at 2150 pts per week which is the max you can get w/o RBG or high rating.. You're looking at almost 13 weeks until you can even begin to purchase Elite. So you'll have roughly 2 months to get as many elite pieces as you can before the end of the season.
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Paladin
where do i get the season 13 elite pvp gear?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]