The shadowy vanquisher

100 Night Elf Druid
I just got the Helm of The Shadowy Vanquisher and the Shoulders of The Shadowy Vanquisher from LFR. I went to turn them in and it said that i dont have the required stuff to purchase these items. im confused does anyone know what to do?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
make sure your selecting the raid finder version of the item you want. (483 ilvl)
Edited by Shadofall on 3/21/2013 9:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
ok that i didnt know, where can i turn these in?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
there are 3 vendors in an area behind the ox at the ox temple. one vendor i belive is a justice point vendor. the other 2 are valor/token vendors. the valor/token vendor on the right if facing them is the one you want that carries 5.0 gear tokens
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
thanks!
Reply Quote
I have the 'raid finder' version of the shoulders of the shadowy vanquisher. If I upgrade this item will I be able to purchase the heroic tier items? Also, how do I upgrade the shoulders of the shadowy vanquisher? Is there a special vendor for this?
Reply Quote
6 Gnome Rogue
02/24/2014 07:09 PMPosted by Huuhafal
I have the 'raid finder' version of the shoulders of the shadowy vanquisher. If I upgrade this item will I be able to purchase the heroic tier items? Also, how do I upgrade the shoulders of the shadowy vanquisher? Is there a special vendor for this?

No, if you upgrade them, you'll be able to purchase the upgraded LFR tier shoulders.

As to where you upgrade them, you do that the same place you upgrade any other equipment.
Reply Quote
Voidbinders... Excellent, thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]