Kinda impressed with rets atm

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
bottom of the barrel and not spamming the forums like mages.

http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overall_DPS/25H/all/14/60/default/
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
They're bottom on just the 25H parses, on everything else, they aren't. And they're only down by what, 1-2k dps from the next closest? The spread on the 25H is really small excepting the top two.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
sword of light to 20% and a censure buff please ty
Reply Quote
They're bottom on just the 25H parses, on everything else, they aren't. And they're only down by what, 1-2k dps from the next closest? The spread on the 25H is really small excepting the top two.

that's true but isn't people usually only 2k between the next one except top. but if mage were in the exact position as ret they would q.q. a storm
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
You mean like frost and arcane in 10H? http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overall_DPS/10H/all/14/60/default/#1111111101111111111010100000000000
Reply Quote
3 Blood Elf Paladin
The servant spec with alch. is plenty useful - Kings me bro, drop feast, hand out pots, cauldron or we'll get another retri to carry. Freedom Protection Purity Sacred Shield the real dps. Retri just lacks a few things make them drop health stones, mana biscuits, and B-rez and theirs all the utility a retri needs for his 25 man spot
Edited by Mìlf on 3/21/2013 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You mean like frost and arcane in 10H? http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overall_DPS/10H/all/14/60/default/#1111111101111111111010100000000000

please dont tell me you linked heroic?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
03/21/2013 03:29 PMPosted by Fayte

And you didn't?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
03/21/2013 03:29 PMPosted by Fayte

Hypocrite much?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There's not a lot of Ret HM data because Rets simply aren't taken if you have a sufficient number of Holy/Prot Paladins to cover hand spells/AMs. Far better to take Rogues (for smokebombs and superior single target dps) or DKs (insane DPS in all situations).
Edited by Deculture on 3/21/2013 7:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
3 Blood Elf Paladin
There's not a lot of Ret HM data because Rets simply aren't taken if you have a sufficient number of Holy/Prot Paladins to cover hand spells/AMs. Far better to take Rogues (for smokebombs and superior single target dps) or DKs (insane DPS in all situations).

Not alot of retri data simply b/c the spec isn't close to other dps
Reply Quote

Look where Arcane is on those parses. . . oh wait, not even included. . .
Reply Quote
It's really because deep down we know that it isn't ret or windwalker or shaman that need some attention, but mages. The truth is that DPS and constant hand holding doesn't matter when you have an uninspired rotation and old mechanics to lock horns with every night. That's the real injustice here. In fact it's a slap in the face. Yeah - I said it. I don't even main a mage and I'm mad. Forget the one DPS spec you have being impotent - if you are a mage and have even one spec that isn't represented it's an affront to mankind. I just hope Ghostcrawler and company can find the strength to rise to the occasion and really fix for good the crisis we have here.
Reply Quote

Look where Arcane is on those parses. . . oh wait, not even included. . .

touche my good mage touche....
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
dont worry guys, patch 6.0 will fix it.
Reply Quote
It's really because deep down we know that it isn't ret or windwalker or shaman that need some attention, but mages. The truth is that DPS and constant hand holding doesn't matter when you have an uninspired rotation and old mechanics to lock horns with every night. That's the real injustice here. In fact it's a slap in the face. Yeah - I said it. I don't even main a mage and I'm mad. Forget the one DPS spec you have being impotent - if you are a mage and have even one spec that isn't represented it's an affront to mankind. I just hope Ghostcrawler and company can find the strength to rise to the occasion and really fix for good the crisis we have here.

Last time I checked Paladins had two other specs too. Me wanting to be Arcane is no more selfish/ridiculous than you wanting to be only Ret.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
03/21/2013 09:00 PMPosted by Alordis

Last time I checked Paladins had two other specs too. Me wanting to be Arcane is no more selfish/ridiculous than you wanting to be only Ret.

LOL. Because Ret isn't a completely different role then the other 2 specs. Switching roles is the equivalent of, if not worse than, main switching. Any semi-competent guild doesn't have the space for you to go prot or holy if ret is garbage (which is pretty much is atm).
Reply Quote
03/21/2013 09:00 PMPosted by Alordis

So dead on bro I'm with you it's an outrage that there is even one mage spec that isn't represented at the top. I honestly don't know how you have the grit and determination to live with it. Someone at Blizzard has a real sick sense of humor, because this arcane situation is just bad form.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Realistically, it's pretty early to start getting worked up over numbers. We've yet to see the results of 4 piece, for example, which looks promising for ret. At the level most of us are playing at, our numbers might be a bit below average right now but not so much that a good player can't do well enough.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
03/21/2013 11:52 PMPosted by Carmageddon
Realistically, it's pretty early to start getting worked up over numbers.

considering how melee unfriendly some heroics are, and ret doesnt offer the dps of say, a rogue...alarm bells are ringing, tbh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]