Rejuvenation not scaling with haste?

90 Night Elf Druid
A. Is this actually happening, or is it a bug with my UI not updating tick rates properly?
B. Is this intended or a bug?
C. If it's intended, does anyone know why? If it isn't, does anyone know if it's getting fixed?

Yours,
- A returning Restoration Druid
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
If rejuv isn't scaling with haste anymore, that's a whopper of a bug that's somehow gone unnoticed until now.

More likely either a) your UI is misleading you or b) you were testing it without the 5% haste buff, since you need it to meet the breakpoint.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm testing with Soul of the Forest. Just updated my UI, I'll go try it out with the update.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just to clarify, are you saying the SotF buff is not being applied to a Rejuv you cast after Swiftmend, or that the Rejuv on the target prior to Swiftmend isn't updating?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Rejuv after Swiftmend is not benefitting from SotF, that is, I don't seem to be getting any extra ticks from the 70%. I'll double check tonight when I finish finals.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Rejuv after Swiftmend is not benefitting from SotF, that is, I don't seem to be getting any extra ticks from the 70%. I'll double check tonight when I finish finals.

It's only you. Plus it's 75% not 70%.

Tested right now not including initial amount -

Without sotf 4 ticks
With sotf 8 ticks.
Edited by Cowsgoøømtoo on 3/25/2013 3:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

More likely either a) your UI is misleading you or b) you were testing it without the 5% haste buff, since you need it to meet the breakpoint.

Rejuvenation: +1 tick i.e. 5 over 4 ticks| With 5% raid spell haste needed amount is 3039| Unbuffed needed for +1 tick 5316|.

But this has nothing to do with extra ticks directly from SotF which already gives you 4 extra ticks without any haste.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, tested and counted them. It's a UI bug. I'll try to go track down why it's not updating properly.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

It's 3043... =/
Edited by Xiata on 3/25/2013 11:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
68 Human Paladin
03/25/2013 11:07 PMPosted by Xiata

It's 3043... =/

It's 3039, but everybody goes for 3043 because it gives your Tranq hot an extra tick. It's only 3 extra haste.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]