Which weapon is better...

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I had Kri'tak, Imperial Scepter of the Swarm , upgraded to 504, with the Sha touched +500 int gem. Last night Soulblade of the Breaking Storm dropped for me on an extra roll. I would think Soulblade right, cause Spell Power still trumps Int? Thoughts??
Reply Quote
70 Orc Rogue
your - 276 intel with soulblade with red gemmed but + 1919 Spell power
how much spell power do u loose - 276 over the gain of 1919?
you will also loose some spell crit, do u want to loose that?

your decision, your playstyle. I would take the Soulblade tho,
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Erm, let's put it in terms of actual holy pally sensibilities. It's true, ultimately the far higher crit & spell power native to the soulblade outdo the benefit of the +500 int on the scepter. But more importantly, you can put a hard spirit gem in the soulblade, and that ends up sealing the deal. Soulblade from hereon out. c:

And if you've gotten far enough with Wrathion to get the weapon a prismatic socket, blammo, even more spirit.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I know it sucks getting rid of the Scepter, but it's Soulblade, all day. Spell Power is king.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Cool. That's what I was thinking. Thanks all for posting!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]