Stormrage Clan!

He just wants me to splash mayo on him
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
cindy sucks

Are you trying to rain on everyone's parade? Do you have problems at home that may be causing your outburst. Someone didn't like something about a previous guild they were in, so they made their own to create what they wanted. That does NOT give you license to poop all over them calling them bads and telling them they're "terrible".
A guild is comprised of it's players, so, yes, calling a guild terrible is the same as calling each of its players terrible. I'm really sick of you Filthy, and I wish that you could just learn to let it go and let each person play their game in a way they find enjoyable. I don't give a rat's @$$ if you like the way they enjoy the game, but I do care if you constantly put them down over the simple statement "Recruiting 1600+ rated individuals" in juxtaposition with "Creating a guild of elite members".
What if, *gasp*, they have a different definition of "elite" as you do. Congratulations to you for pugging to 1600 rating, but for some people (me included) 1600 rating is an accomplishment. When I hit 1600 Team Rating with a friend, I was ecstatic for how we had done since I don't expect to be able to play at a 2200 level without devoting more time than I'd like to this game.
Regardless of that, what disappoints me most is that these people have done nothing to you, yet you still chose to bash them unmercifully. You appear to be well-settled into your guild, and the formation of this new guild does not affect you in any way. They broke off from a guild that, as far as I know, is unaffiliated with your guild to create a new guild that, as far as I know, is also unaffiliated with your guild in any way. What motivated you to even look at this thread and attack them if they don't change your gameplay at all?

Honestly, I had better hope that you have a good excuse (such as death in the family, recently fired from work etc.) to explain your behavior, which has been nothing short of hormonal teenage impulses put down on paper, so to speak.

I have already written this on another thread to you, Filthythief, and would like to post this here as well to better my odds at you actually seeing it.
Reply Quote
ty for the laffs i needed to wake up a little to play my betas
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
ty for the laffs i needed to wake up a little to play my betas

Wait wait wait. You mean you weren't angry when you posted all this? But...what other motivation could you have had? Clearly there is only one emotion possible when posting trollish posts.
Reply Quote
dont be dumb!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Are you trying to rain on everyone's parade? Do you have problems at home that may be causing your outburst. Someone didn't like something about a previous guild they were in, so they made their own to create what they wanted. That does NOT give you license to poop all over them calling them bads and telling them they're "terrible".
A guild is comprised of it's players, so, yes, calling a guild terrible is the same as calling each of its players terrible. I'm really sick of you Filthy, and I wish that you could just learn to let it go and let each person play their game in a way they find enjoyable. I don't give a rat's @$$ if you like the way they enjoy the game, but I do care if you constantly put them down over the simple statement "Recruiting 1600+ rated individuals" in juxtaposition with "Creating a guild of elite members".
What if, *gasp*, they have a different definition of "elite" as you do. Congratulations to you for pugging to 1600 rating, but for some people (me included) 1600 rating is an accomplishment. When I hit 1600 Team Rating with a friend, I was ecstatic for how we had done since I don't expect to be able to play at a 2200 level without devoting more time than I'd like to this game.
Regardless of that, what disappoints me most is that these people have done nothing to you, yet you still chose to bash them unmercifully. You appear to be well-settled into your guild, and the formation of this new guild does not affect you in any way. They broke off from a guild that, as far as I know, is unaffiliated with your guild to create a new guild that, as far as I know, is also unaffiliated with your guild in any way. What motivated you to even look at this thread and attack them if they don't change your gameplay at all?

Honestly, I had better hope that you have a good excuse (such as death in the family, recently fired from work etc.) to explain your behavior, which has been nothing short of hormonal teenage impulses put down on paper, so to speak.

Why does it bother you so badly? I mean really? If this person is unhappy or happy what consequence is it to you? And if someone is really interested in joining this guild what this post contains will not stop them. Trolling and flaming are as old as forums and we all have the choice not to read. If one chooses to post a recruitment thread, no matter what they will be trolled and flamed for some reason. We should expect this. And yet we all get butthurt. Ignore it and move on.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Why does it bother you so badly? I mean really? If this person is unhappy or happy what consequence is it to you? And if someone is really interested in joining this guild what this post contains will not stop them. Trolling and flaming are as old as forums and we all have the choice not to read. If one chooses to post a recruitment thread, no matter what they will be trolled and flamed for some reason. We should expect this. And yet we all get butthurt. Ignore it and move on.

I'm not butthurt, I'm just more frustrated with Filthy than usual. I like seeing new guilds, because then you can look back in a month or two and see how they're doing. I don't mind as much if people flame on older guilds, because it's almost expected, but newer guilds should at least have a small "grace period".
Let them gain their footing before you throw stones, if you want to cause damage, because then they have further to fall.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still waiting for people to troll my recruitment thread.
Reply Quote
systems functional
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
03/22/2013 08:59 AMPosted by Pretzul

I'm not butthurt, I'm just more frustrated with Filthy than usual. I like seeing new guilds, because then you can look back in a month or two and see how they're doing. I don't mind as much if people flame on older guilds, because it's almost expected, but newer guilds should at least have a small "grace period".
Let them gain their footing before you throw stones, if you want to cause damage, because then they have further to fall.

OK, but you should know by now dangers of feeding trolls.
Reply Quote
your warriors have engaged the enemy
Reply Quote
you have quite a treasure there in that horadric cube
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'm coming up with some great content right now. Give me a few more hours.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/22/2013 09:07 AMPosted by Aleous
I'm coming up with some great content right now. Give me a few more hours.

I expect to be suitibly upset/embarressed/shocked.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

I never knew you wanted it, you have to tell us this stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/22/2013 09:12 AMPosted by Pretzul

I never knew you wanted it, you have to tell us this stuff.

Don't think Stormrage Clan wanted it, but here it is.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Fair enough. I meant, you have to tell people like me, Aleous, Foghorn, and Mags if you want it to occur. Our trolling will certainly be more grammatically correct than the rest!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Fair enough. I meant, you have to tell people like me, Aleous, Foghorn, and Mags if you want it to occur. Our trolling will certainly be more grammatically correct than the rest!

The problem with that is, at the end of the day I know you aren't serious about hating me, or trying to make me look bad.

Not that it would really matter to me if some random did it.
Reply Quote
55 Undead Rogue
I like your outfit pretzul.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]