Stormrage Clan!

90 Human Rogue
"Alliance equivalent of Requiem"

This guild fails.

nerd
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
So how is this thread different from the other Stormrage-gquit thread? Other than they're not acting like complete children in this one? It covers the same exact topics....who they want and what rating they require. This thread is just less pages, and pseudo drama is being created in this one.

I'd stick to the rage-gquit recruitment thread, talking about poor leadership, rather than this one. It's a lot more interesting and a lot more pages.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This one was the actual recruitment thread. The other was just the announcement that they had split.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
"Due to poor leadership, the skilled geared players have broken off to create their own guild. Stormrage Clan is now recruiting all 1600+ players, add me in game for more information/invite."

Post #1 on the announcement they split. :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
"Due to poor leadership, the skilled geared players have broken off to create their own guild. Stormrage Clan is now recruiting all 1600+ players, add me in game for more information/invite."

Post #1 on the announcement they split. :P

They edited it. It used to say something about all the good people in AV to message them about joining.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
So a flame post turned into a recruitment thread. Got ya!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I like your outfit pretzul.

Thank you. I enjoy it too, much more of a relaxed fit than before.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
03/22/2013 01:24 PMPosted by Pretzul
I like your outfit pretzul.

Thank you. I enjoy it too, much more of a relaxed fit than before.

In that desert, I wouldn't disagree.
Reply Quote
03/22/2013 01:46 PMPosted by Belthazor
He just wants me to splash mayo on him

whoa

please, me next.... I love mayo

Mustard too? Why am I suddenly hungry?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]