[Hpaladin] Durumu 10man N

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey all,

Main question: does arterial cut count as a dot so that hand of purity blocks 70% of the damage?

Also some other general holy questions for this fight:
1) what last talent do you use? I feel executioners sentence would be good due to the heavy tank damage, but also holy prism? due to durumu's large hitbox.
2)glyph of flash of light? due to having to use it to top up tanks quickly for arterial cut?
3) can a clemency specced holy pal make this a 1 tank fight due to rolling hand of protection on the tank, or are even 2 bops not enough

thanks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Main question: does arterial cut count as a dot so that hand of purity blocks 70% of the damage?

Pretty sure it works.

1) what last talent do you use? I feel executioners sentence would be good due to the heavy tank damage, but also holy prism? due to durumu's large hitbox.

Holy Prism will probably get you more bang for your buck. The tank damage isn't that bad if they're managing stacks properly, and it's nice to have a little more mobile healing during eye beam phase.

2)glyph of flash of light? due to having to use it to top up tanks quickly for arterial cut?

Like I said, the damage isn't that big of a deal. You can top the tanks off in about 2 seconds most of the time and probably keep comfortable until 5-6 stacks territory before it gets a little hairy.

3) can a clemency specced holy pal make this a 1 tank fight due to rolling hand of protection on the tank, or are even 2 bops not enough

2 BoPs probably won't cut it. There isn't much advantage to one-tanking anyway; the enrage timer is pretty forgiving. It's pretty much all about survival and not taking forever on colorblind phase.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Like I said, the damage isn't that big of a deal. You can top the tanks off in about 2 seconds most of the time and probably keep comfortable until 5-6 stacks territory before it gets a little hairy.

Could really use a little advice here on this one, because topping off in 2 seconds isn't happening for us. In fact, sometimes it takes so long (further into the fight) that our tanks are getting are getting to 2 stacks of arterial cut. Its something that I've simply tried to accomplish on my own and it isn't working. I don't know if I'm just plain old doing it wrong or I'm getting no help. Should I switch out to int gems, should I reforge to other stacks, use a different spell priority. I'm at a loss.

I'm frustrated. Beyond frustrated. Any advice that could help my improve would be appreciated because frankly, I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/kpynxvag431aa76l/

It's not worth it. I tested it and its not worth the global, even later in the fight it didn't seem to improve the fight.

Also, I've been using Unbreakable Spirit as a mana resource. Holy Avenger for the burst, and Holy Prism really does seem to be much more useful. But then again, we still haven't downed him :/
Edited by Ceresc on 3/21/2013 9:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]