Seeking out Orc RPers

90 Orc Shaman
OOC:
Greetings friends. Allow me to introduce myself.

I am Ugannar, guild leader of Clan Stormfist, a predominatly orc guild, from the RP-PvP Server of Emerald Dream.

I am posting on this realm's forums seeking out any orcish themed guilds and/or orc rpers on this server.

Reason I am seeking for them is because I am thinking of hosting a big event im the next month or so with my guild. We figured that it would be interesting to take advantage of cross realm zoning and inviting other orcs from other servers.

If anyone could assist me in who am I looking for, I would be greatly appreciative

Ugan Earthbreaker
Reply Quote
97 Tauren Warrior
You won't find any RPers here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
You won't find any RPers here.

I would have to disagree. There are, in fact RPers still on LH and even RP guilds.

I for one, co-run a cult-themed RP guild. I can also attest that there are other RP guilds on the server, as well as guilds that promote RP within their guild. Though we are smaller in community than the "glory days of Lightninghoof," we role players still roam the server.

As for the OP's request, unfortunately I do not know of any Orc-only RP guilds on LH. However, should you be interested in cross-realm RP with our server, I promote a weekly RP event in SMC (every Thurs, 8pm server time). The events aren't guild-based and are there to promote cross-realm RP/leisure RP.

I must say, in the past we have not had much success in cross-realm RP, as it seems, most EDers aren't interested in cross-realm RP. But I'm glad to have found somebody who is interested and would be more that eager to engage in cross-realm RP with you and your guild/friends.

Should you have any questions Ugannar, I can speak with you in-game or even add you to BattleTag for future contact.

Good luck on organizing your event; cheers! :D
Edited by Zapheren on 3/26/2013 2:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Cross-realm RP? Hm, sounds interesting. I don't know of many RP guilds on this server, but I'd be interested if it'd be acceptable for a single Orc to come. When and where?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]