How different would it be if alliance got.

10 Night Elf Hunter
03/21/2013 02:19 PMPosted by Mordstreich
but rather they dislike it so they don't give it any effort or attention.

Samwise likes dwarves though! And Metzen has a human paladin! THAT TOTALLY MAKES THINGS DIFFERENT
Oh I forgot, Varian is also Metzen, maybe the Alliance has a chance... *does A Little Patience again*

nope, no redeeming qualities from anything else Alliance. Funny how everyone likes dwarves except the players themselves (least played race on Alliance)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
nope, no redeeming qualities from anything else Alliance. Funny how everyone likes dwarves except the players themselves (least played race on Alliance)

I wouldn't say everyone, I just can't seem to role a dwarf no matter how hard I try, they just don't seem that interesting.
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Hunter
03/21/2013 02:54 PMPosted by Ximothy

I wouldn't say everyone, I just can't seem to role a dwarf no matter how hard I try, they just don't seem that interesting.
I'm speaking liberally. You see a whole lot of "man trolls and dwarves are so badass" but they still remain the least played races despite blizz almost giving them every class and for trolls, some extremely good pve racials. Im a firm believer of "If you love it, roll it" and really can't take seriously anyone who claims to be a fan of a certain race but doesn't main it or at least have a maxed out alt of said race they claim to be a huge fan of.
Edited by Suraia on 3/21/2013 3:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am just saying if pandaeron got released in BC, then this xpac we are in would most likely be about the uncorrupted Draenei that landed on this land-mass and Velen would have taken Taran zhus places, and both factions would have Draenei...

I mean Draenei are neutral anyways....

Alliance would have still got shamans in BC, Horde got paladins.

Draenei have monks so they could have easily brought monks in this xpac.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I wouldn't say everyone, I just can't seem to role a dwarf no matter how hard I try, they just don't seem that interesting. I'm speaking liberally. You see a whole lot of "man trolls and dwarves are so badass" but they still remain the least played races despite blizz almost giving them every class and for trolls, some extremely good pve racials. Im a firm believer of "If you love it, roll it" and really can't take seriously anyone who claims to be a fan of a certain race but doesn't main it or at least have a maxed out alt of said race they claim to be a huge fan of.

http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html

At 90 it looks like Goblins and Gnomes are the least played now. I guess no one likes the midgets. Strangely, far more people play Worgen than Goblins, I wouldn't have expected that.

Also, far more people play Humans and Blood Elves than anything else, so I GUESS it makes sense that they get more story.
Edited by Threeslotbag on 3/21/2013 3:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Hunter
Playable Pandaren, even in BC, would've still been from the Wandering Isle and not Pandaria proper.
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Hunter
03/21/2013 03:05 PMPosted by Threeslotbag
I wouldn't say everyone, I just can't seem to role a dwarf no matter how hard I try, they just don't seem that interesting. I'm speaking liberally. You see a whole lot of "man trolls and dwarves are so badass" but they still remain the least played races despite blizz almost giving them every class and for trolls, some extremely good pve racials. Im a firm believer of "If you love it, roll it" and really can't take seriously anyone who claims to be a fan of a certain race but doesn't main it or at least have a maxed out alt of said race they claim to be a huge fan of.

http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html

At 90 it looks like Goblins and Gnomes are the least played now. I guess no one likes the midgets. Strangely, far more people play Worgen than Goblins, I wouldn't have expected that.
A whole lot of players left their Night Elf druids and hunters to make them worgen. Interestingly enough the largest percentage of level 90 trolls are the druid class.
Reply Quote
Playable Pandaren, even in BC, would've still been from the Wandering Isle and not Pandaria proper.

Azuremyst isle show strong hints of orignal panda land starting zone.

Those corrupted tentacle monsters and ravagers could easily have been "Sha" skinned, Panda's getting along with furbolgs? Lot of quest seemed to be nature themed even though the Draenei are a light/arcane race?

Also people saying that Pandas wouldn't fit into BC well is a tad silly... I mean. They made blood elves fit in and Chen stormstout helped Kael'thalas.... So they could have easily made pandas fit in.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Monk
Lot of quest seemed to be nature themed even though the Draenei are a light/arcane race?

Draenei are all about preserving life.
Reply Quote
Lot of quest seemed to be nature themed even though the Draenei are a light/arcane race?

Their lives not other, the left the orcs to die to the legion and to be used as pawns onto the humans.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Well Id be an Undead Rogue for starters.

And Id be much more about ganking.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Monk

Their lives not other, the left the orcs to die to the legion and to be used as pawns onto the humans.

What?
Reply Quote

What?

Lena you know what I am talking about they didn't give any warning to the other races onto outland... what did they expect to happen that the legion wouldn't find them? Also they have no other race with them on Azuremyst isle so they pretty much left everyone to die.
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Hunter

The Orcs committed the greatest genocide in the WoW storyline against the Draenei before going on to attempt genocide of Humanity on Azeroth.

Also they have no other race with them on Azuremyst isle so they pretty much left everyone to die.
The Night Elves are on Azuremyst. Many of them since the isle is part of their domain. Draenei tend to injured Night Elves, hurt from when Exodar crashed.
Edited by Suraia on 3/21/2013 3:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Monk

Lena you know what I am talking about they didn't give any warning to the other races onto outland... what did they expect to happen that the legion wouldn't find them? Also they have no other race with them on Azuremyst isle so they pretty much left everyone to die.

"Hey, demons are out to get us."

The demons did not show up as demons, they turned the orcs against the draenei before demons even appeared. Would have changed nothing.

I don't understand your second point, no one was on the Exodar except naaru. Blood elves took control of it, draenei assaulted it to take it back.
Reply Quote

"Hey, demons are out to get us."

The demons did not show up as demons, they turned the orcs against the draenei before demons even appeared. Would have changed nothing.

I don't understand your second point, no one was on the Exodar except naaru. Blood elves took control of it, draenei assaulted it to take it back.

The Draenei could have told the orcs that they have evil cousins so don't fall for their trickery?

They could have made the Army of light on Draenor, but instead they didn't why?
Edited by Darmonic on 3/21/2013 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
03/21/2013 03:30 PMPosted by Suraia
Also they have no other race with them on Azuremyst isle so they pretty much left everyone to die.
The Night Elves are on Azuremyst. Many of them since the isle is part of their domain. Draenei tend to injured Night Elves, hurt from when Exodar crashed.

He meant that when they crashed it was just them and the lighbulbs on the ship. Of the many (thousands?) of planets they led the legion to, they never saved anyone.

Also, to the OP, I dunno why Alliance would have gotten Pandaerans. Chen Stormstout built Orgrimmar.
Edited by Threeslotbag on 3/21/2013 3:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Monk
The Draenei could have told the orcs that they have evil cousins so don't fall for their trickery?

They could have made the Army of light on Draenor, but instead they didn't why?

Maybe they did. Whatever they told the orcs would have been forgotten because the orcs thought their ancestors were telling them that the draenei are bad. Not demons.

It's kind of hard to make the Army of the Light when you're being hunted to extinction by the people on the planet you're on.
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Hunter
03/21/2013 03:37 PMPosted by Threeslotbag

He meant that when they crashed it was just them and the lighbulbs on the ship. Of the many (thousands?) of planets they led the legion to, they never saved anyone.

Also, to the OP, I dunno why Alliance would have gotten Pandaerans. Chen Stormstout built Orgrimmar.
I'd like to see where it said the draenei have lead the legion to thousands of planets. There was only one Eredar tasked to find the Draenei in the cosmos, they didn't burn countless worlds pursuing them. The Draenei had done a good job remaining hidden but eventually they were found on Draenor. They couldn't save the Orcs from the Legion because the Legion got the Orcs to willingly indulge in their power to send them straight at the Draenei whom weren't prepared for it. By the time the exodar showed up in Azeroth, there were already humans in from the Dark Portal, as well as Blood Elves and Illidan. The planet was shattered, the Draenei were fully at war with the Orcs. Why would they bother?
Reply Quote

I'd like to see where it said the draenei have lead the legion to thousands of planets. There was only one Eredar tasked to find the Draenei in the cosmos, they didn't burn countless worlds pursuing them. The Draenei had done a good job remaining hidden but eventually they were found on Draenor. They couldn't save the Orcs from the Legion because the Legion got the Orcs to willingly indulge in their power to send them straight at the Draenei whom weren't prepared for it. By the time the exodar showed up in Azeroth, there were already humans in from the Dark Portal, as well as Blood Elves and Illidan. The planet was shattered, the Draenei were fully at war with the Orcs. Why would they bother?

Then, one day, Kil'jaeden's favored servant, Talgath, stumbled upon a world that showed signs of the draenei's magic. Though they initially assumed it was just another one of the planets the draenei briefly stopped upon

http://www.wowpedia.org/Kil'jaeden

Their ya go.

I am saying that whole thing could have been avoided if the Draenei told the orcs a bit about their background since they were neighbors to each other.
Edited by Darmonic on 3/21/2013 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]