[H]<Proven> is hosting a transmog contest!

Excellent. Hope to be able to attend.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Page 2? Nonsense!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Come on, we need more Alliance contestants there! What a blow to the Horde Morale it would be if the winner of a transmog contest held in one of their capitals was a member of the Alliance!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm also wondering if it's possible for Alliance to also attend this, I think it sounds fun :) However, I feel if I show up in a horde city to compete I'll just be killed constantly...
Reply Quote
I'm also wondering if it's possible for Alliance to also attend this, I think it sounds fun :) However, I feel if I show up in a horde city to compete I'll just be killed constantly...

Ha... won't stop me!!! Even If I must compete as a corpse upon the ground!!! They'll really get a good look at my cloak.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/28/2013 12:13 AMPosted by Soulwêaver

Ha... won't stop me!!! Even If I must compete as a corpse upon the ground!!! They'll really get a good look at my cloak.

I think the question is more, if they will even allow Alliance to compete...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
If the Alliance can garner enough interest in their own transmog show, we would like to contribute to attendance and prizes.

We were thinking that if there was enough blue side interest that we would hold one over there but it would be much more reasonable if another guild held the contest and <Proven> could add some neat mogs and gifts for the contest.

Please feel free to send me a note in game. Horde side OR Alliance :P Send the note to Elhel and I'll be sure to check it often. I, and many of my guildies, would be very interested in helping out with an alliance transmog show!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm7dcnynfA1qii6tmo1_400.gif
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I agree with Lahkh. While we would love to do this server wide and include the Alliance, I don't think we'd be able to do it on both sides at the same time.

If this one goes well though, I don't see why we wouldn't be able to make this a semi-routine event throughout the year. Seasonal mog contests and whatnot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
It's getting closer!! :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
If I use a second account, can I still participate? Win back some of my gold. xD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Cmon blizz... I need my hair back BEFORE the show. I can't go looking like this!!

Anyway... :(

You know you don't have to contribute, Thakk :P And you certainly can't compete if you're judging... oops! 8D

pew pew your local troll, shootin' down your dreams <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
19 DAYS!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Is it time yet? D:
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I'm quite excited for this.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'll be updating the main post with prize details shortly.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I just moved here earlier this week from SWC (which is a ghost town), and I love the activity of this server and its forum. Going to be doing some farming once I hit 90 to hopefully have something worth showing off.
Reply Quote
If the Alliance can garner enough interest in their own transmog show, we would like to contribute to attendance and prizes.

We were thinking that if there was enough blue side interest that we would hold one over there but it would be much more reasonable if another guild held the contest and <Proven> could add some neat mogs and gifts for the contest.

Please feel free to send me a note in game. Horde side OR Alliance :P Send the note to Elhel and I'll be sure to check it often. I, and many of my guildies, would be very interested in helping out with an alliance transmog show!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm7dcnynfA1qii6tmo1_400.gif

I'll see if any interest can be garnered then.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Okay, today I will get the prizes added in.

Unless I forget again. Work is killing me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Do you feel sleepy too? Thakkra has a concussion?

D8
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Only 2 weeks :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]