Oondasta loot more than once a week?

90 Troll Warlock
Can I get loot from him more than once a week? I would like to know before engaging in another painful battle :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
No, you cannot.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Multiple loot rolls require a Charm. Check each to see exactly what bosses they can be used for.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Players can only receive loot or use a bonus roll for Oondasta once a week.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Human Warrior
They are, however, free to die to him every 2 hours now. :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
If you don't (or can't) use your bonus roll on one kill, can you use it on a second kill?
Edited by Taebok on 3/21/2013 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Warrior

Well...free to die 78 times to him every 2 hours. I love how there is finally a world boss that requires a large number of people to take it down. That is how it should be. It still doesn't feel right that only 10 people took out Arthas and Deathwing. :-P

The only thing about Oondasta that I will say, the Piercing Roar seems overly tuned for an encounter such as this. It is pretty ridiculous that you'll end up with a 150g repair bill but only get ~30g from the drop. The boss is totally not worth my time right now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
03/21/2013 07:58 PMPosted by Kaedyn
The only thing about Oondasta that I will say, the Piercing Roar seems overly tuned for an encounter such as this.
I think for a world boss the damage is fine but i'd like it if it didn't do as much durability damage from that ability.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Players can only receive loot or use a bonus roll for Oondasta once a week.

Is there a hidden quest flag for this as with the other world bosses? As of 5.2.0 b 16733, the IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(32519) is not being set upon Oondasta loot. Is this something that will be resolved in a future client patch?
Reply Quote

So many skeletons...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Blizzard, please fix your weekly flag for Oondasta so addons can query correctly. Thanks! :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bump.. Please fix the flag
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Can you specify if characters can get loot only once a week, accounts can get loot once a week, or one per faction? Asking because I have multiple 90 alts, 1 ally and 4 horde and wanted to know if I should bother doing all 4 outdoor raid bosses 5 times a week for multiple shots at mounts? Read some thread a while back saying 1 shot and loot and 1 shot at charm loot per ACCOUNT per week, thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]