Ungodly long LFR que times

90 Worgen Mage
Is this just a temporary bug with 5.2 or is it dreadmaul being dreadmaul to have to wait over 30 mins and still not get 2 tanks and 3 dps when said spots become vacant int he latest raid?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It's a similar problem on Uther and Stormrage where the Looking for Raid (LFR) que times for my Damage per Second characters tends to be anywhere from 35 min to 1.5 hours depending on the time of day or day of the week and vacant slots do seem to occur almost as soon as the raid is assembled. I'm sure this is not a new problem and there are no doubt multiple suggestions to Blizzard on how to improve the situation to decrease the long LFR que times.

I believe that part of the answer for the long que times are a function of a relative lack of healers/tanks that que. Wowinsider has a recent article and good discussion (see link).

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/04/08/why-dont-you-tank-or-heal/

What's unclear is the lack of any hard data on the what percentage of LFR groups would have their que times shortened by the availability of tanks/healers. Maybe it's just relative lack of progression of folks on the newer LFR content that is resulting in longer que times. I mean if folks are not geared enough to meet the LFR minimum ilevels maybe there are just not enough folks to form a group from? Without any response from Blizzard all this is just speculation at this point based on anecdotal or limited experience. What I do believe is that if long que times persist then folks simply will do something else with the time that they have in game possibly making the problem worse. Blizzard any comment?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]