500iLevel Fury/Pro needs weekday raid group

90 Tauren Warrior
I've done done MSV, HoF and TES on normal and started doing ToT. Depending on fight I do between 80k and 100k DPS. Some fights I can push 110K dps.

I'm looking for a weekday raid group, up to 3 days a week. I have 490ish iLevel tank gear but don't regularly tank raid boss'. Pre Lich King I was MT for my previous guild, so I am familiar with tanking and willing to do it if needed.

Send me a message in game if you have a weekday raid group that needs some DPS or occasional off-tank.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Hey!

Three Hundred is currently looking for raiders to start up our 2nd team. We have a lot of guys in guild raid ready and know the MV and HoF bosses, however not all of them get the opportunity to raid because we are full in our 1st team. If you are interested you can add me on real id, thaddaeusthegreat@hotmail.com and we can talk more. We are looking for a strong raid leader as well to keep the 2nd team up and going. So hit me up if you are interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]