More PvP Focus Wanted

60 Human Paladin
Blizz bends over backwards to accomodate pve play styles from pet battles and questing to 25 man heroics, but refuses to put much effort into the pvp side of the game. Then when people quit pvp out of frustration, blizz uses this as evidence that pvp isn't popular enough to worry about. Seems like their pvp 'solution' was to make rbgs award the most points then call it a day. Have to go work on pet battles instead of implementing conquest catchup mechanics.

What does it take to get some attention? Why can't we get some bug fixes, new non fail maps, maybe a few new features, and some actual balance instead of more endless dailies that nobody even likes.
Edited by Dermo on 3/21/2013 9:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
So they focus on PvE in a PvE orientated game? Tell me more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
So they focus on PvE in a PvE orientated game? Tell me more
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
beep beepppp beep bep beeep

this just in! urgent newsflash!

WoW is a PvE focused game!

more at 11
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
When will people get it through their heads that there are better games out there for PVP, such as GW2? That's all PVP, all the time. Go there if you need your fix.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You're lucky you have pvp in a pve game. I'm sick of them screwing with pve to accommodate pvp balance issues.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm sick of having toons nerfed over pvp balance. As far as I'm concerned pvp can just go bye-bye :3
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We're always open to constructive feedback and have been paying attention to PvP discussions. If you have specific items you want to share insights on, please feel free. We have more we're working on as well that we'll be sharing information on in the near future. Daxxarri is in the process of gathering information and working with the development team on it as are others on the team in regard to upcoming content again. We haven't been sitting on our hands on this end, I promise. I just can't guarantee that everyone will love everything because we've yet to pull that one off, but we'll do our best.

Again, if you have specific insights you wish to share, please do.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Even if they did bend over backwards for pvp ... they would do it for top tier and it would not affect your twinky 60 paladin.
Reply Quote
And PVP interupts with my PVE it never ends.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I hope they continue. I'm so very tired of being nerfed because of PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
03/21/2013 08:07 AMPosted by Erras

^^^
WoW was born a PvE game. PvP is the "bastard child" afterthought. Get real.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Pvp is a minigame at best, and quite frankly, would not be missed if it went away forever.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6712882789?page=1 (again) :-)

I'm hoping some of the upcoming stuff is some much needed changes on AV - it's ridiculous that it was allowed to go live in the state it's in. People killing the generals with +2 from the moment enough people hit 90.
Reply Quote
We're always open to constructive feedback and have been paying attention to PvP discussions. If you have specific items you want to share insights on, please feel free. We have more we're working on as well that we'll be sharing information on in the near future. Daxxarri is in the process of gathering information and working with the development team on it as are others on the team in regard to upcoming content again. We haven't been sitting on our hands on this end, I promise. I just can't guarantee that everyone will love everything because we've yet to pull that one off, but we'll do our best.

I have some constructive feedback, PVP and PVE needs to be separated. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out if PVP was separated from PVE two things would happen....

• PVP would be easy to balance.
  • PVE would never have to suffer from the nerf bats from PVP problems.
  • Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]