Since when....

86 Night Elf Priest
Did inq have a 10% buff to crit?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Since sometime during the mop beta. I remember them adding it in because we felt it needs something to make it more interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Added with MoP to try and make it more attractive to all the QQers that think it's hard.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Added with MoP to try and make it more attractive to all the QQers that think it's hard.

Wait... thought it was because of the shiny hands.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
03/21/2013 09:44 AMPosted by Aglaea

We all know getting our shiny, silver hands back is Inquisitions most important contribution to the Paladin class.

/nod
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
In the beta we had a chance on Melee hit to increase our Crit by 3%, stacking up to 3 times. It got really negative feedback and wasn't really working out, so they scrapped the idea and just baked 10% crit into Inquisition.

I love having more Crit than a Warrior who stacks it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
it's hard

HALP.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
03/21/2013 11:43 AMPosted by Cadenbrie

We all know getting our shiny, silver hands back is Inquisitions most important contribution to the Paladin class.

/nod

Y'know, I didn't even notice our glowy-hands were back until a few weeks ago. Thought, "Cool", and moved on to my next quest mob.

That's right - I Inq for dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Tryhard!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

You should. :)

Inq is so important. I'd take 30% extra Holy Damage and 10% crit over an extra Templar Verdict 99% of the time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm sure it was added because we lost our talents that added crit chance to certain abilities in Cata (Templar's Verdict, Crusader Strike, Judgment). If it really was added because people didn't have enough "incentive" to use it...well...hope they started using it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
But guys...guys, come on guys. Inquisition is like so hard. I have to like stop pressing my pewpew buttons every like 30 seconds or so to press another button. It's like totally unacceptable and stuff. I mean like, no other class in the entire game has to like press other buttons other than like their attacks and stuff. I mean, it's like Blizzard hates paladins and stuff. I mean, I know it's like our most important ability and stuff, and contributes most of our damage. But like, I want big numbers and stuff. Maybe they could just make like Inquisition show some like big dummy numbers to like represent how much damage it will add in the next like 30 seconds and stuff. That might be like acceptable and stuff.

It's even more annoying to write that way than it is to read it. Trust me.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

I dunno, man, I've been sporting the baby steps of a migraine all day and I'm pretty sure that just made it kick in the afterburners.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/21/2013 05:27 PMPosted by Grôgnárd

I dunno, man, I've been sporting the baby steps of a migraine all day and I'm pretty sure that just made it kick in the afterburners.

Listen to some William Shatner covers and it will take care of that.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Listen to some William Shatner covers and it will take care of that.

"Common People" FTW.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My thing is....Inq would not be near as annoying if we could store holy power. That's the only thing that bothers me about it. Keeping it up during dailies is second nature. Just run in to issues when I am about to finish off a mob, have 3HP and look around to see if I should finish with a TV, or save the HP for an INQ because another mob is close.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]