How do I get the pvp tailoring patterns?

90 Blood Elf Mage
I need help getting them.
Reply Quote
Do your daily Imperial Silk cooldown (not the one that takes SoH) and you'll discover one each day.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Ive done it twice and I haven't received anything
Reply Quote
Yet the armoury shows you have discovered 4 crafted dreadful gladiator patterns as well as one of the epic boot patterns.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I'll hold your hand...

Pay attention to chat logs for yellow text, while doing your Silk cooldowns, and then confirm by typing the word "dreadful" in your tailor profession search window to see the pvp craftables you have learned thus far. For epic recipes, repeat same steps, replacing the word "dreadful" with a word within the epic's name.
Edited by Vear on 3/21/2013 7:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Yes, I noticed a few in my list today, so I watched the chat log when I did the "make cloth" daily cooldown. I noticed I got a new one. I need more grinds....

Anyone want a silkworm pet BTW? <grin>
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Also, if you want the 450 PVP patterns, you need to buy those in the Vale for the price of 1 Spirit of Harmony each. So get farming.

Why those recipes don't get cheaper, now that they're worthless, I dunno. But some people claim to still be selling the crafts to the thrifty.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
ummm you have learned 8 of them.
Edited by Bloodkorican on 3/25/2013 11:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
ummm you have learned 8 of them.

Well duh, it's been 3 days since he made this thread. Pay attention to dates!

Yeah, I didn't notice the new PvP recipes til my GM asked if I could make mage gear. Then I looked.

~~~

Also guildie doing the Imperial silk CD for the 2nd time got one of the 522 gear recipes. I've been doing it every day since patch and all I get are worm pets! Not that I know what/where Haunting Spirits are (the new Blood Spirit, I guess) but still /grr
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]