(A)Resto/Boomkin Druid Looking for Raid Group

90 Worgen Druid
I am new to the Doomhammer server and am looking for a Raid Group to join. My current IL is 495 for both heals and ranged. My T14 exp. is 4/6 in MSV and 1/6 in HoF. I am more than willing to come in on a trial/back-up/2nd team basis. My availability is from 6-11 server, all week long. I can be contacted via in-game mail, a pst. or a response to this thread.

Thanks
Edited by Madmane on 3/21/2013 4:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Hi we can offer you a core raid spot in our weekday group. You can real id me at Smooshybear#1809

Guild Name: Uncommon Sense
Server: Doomhammer (PVE) (Alliance)

Uncommon Sense is a guild located on the Doomhammer Server. We have been together for 5 years playing various MMOs. We been in wow together for over 3 years.. We are a guild that prides itself on clearing content while maintaining and understanding that this is a game. We are currently 6/6 in MSV and 5/6 HOF, 1/12 TOT.

Raid Schedule - (Server is a Mountain Time)
We run on Friday, Sat nights with a flex day. Flex 10 meaning it is a 10 man raid group so we can work around people schedule. We would ideally like to start at 8pm server time.
2nd Group - Monday and Thursday 6:00 Server 6/6 MSV.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]