Who wants to down Oondasta?!!

90 Gnome Warrior
Hello, I am new to this server, Ive been playing WOW since Vanilla off and on. I don't know if Thunderlord has downed Oondasta yet but was wondering if anyone was down to try? Obviously will need 40 people. Message me if you would like to help organize a raid.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Need more than 40 people......need about 100. That would be stretching it on Thunderlord.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Need more than 40 people......need about 100. That would be stretching it on Thunderlord.

We got it to 22% last night with a single 40 man and a few stragglers. We would have easily killed it if we didn't have a handful of Derpletons spreading the beam to melee.
Edited by Methusulä on 3/21/2013 1:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

We got it to 22% last night with a single 40 man and a few stragglers. We would have easily killed it if we didn't have a handful of Derpletons spreading the beam to melee.

You mean the Kittens of Doom retards?

KJ, we did Oondasta with 80 people on our first kill and 60 people on our second kill.

We just invite all the good players from actual raiding guilds to raid 1 and fill raid 2 with LFRtards. It works out pretty well.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I stand Corrected lol. I think we might need 200. I just watched some youtube vids on other servers. *sigh (I don't even think there are that many people on this server) Got lucky to down Galeon and Sha.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I stand Corrected lol. I think we might need 200. I just watched some youtube vids on other servers. *sigh (I don't even think there are that many people on this server) Got lucky to down Galeon and Sha.

we did Oondasta with 80 people on our first kill and 60 people on our second kill.

This was on Thunderlord. This week will be our third kill.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Man Emp......sounds like I have to organize a Horde side one. I didn't even know anyone had done it on Tlord. Congrats on that.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Mage
Man Emp......sounds like I have to organize a Horde side one. I didn't even know anyone had done it on Tlord. Congrats on that.

<3

Everyone on alliance is lazy as !@#$ except for a few cool dudes in TMM, so I end up putting the raid together.

I whisper all the top alliance guides to rally their raiding core into the main group. Keeps all the tanks and healers in one place. We are secretive about it so we can keep the green-geared kids and mouth-breathing morons away from the island; (That chain lightning can wipe a raid really quickly).
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
@Empower: I understand where you are coming from. I would feel the same way. I am currently guildless as I joined this server to play with some family but they no longer play. I would love to join/help take down Oondasta with some good people. EVEN better if you have in the guild for an unemployed student with a lot of time on his hands to play wow.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Horde killed it a bit ago with ~50 people. Honestly think it could be killed with a decent 25 man at this point.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Awesome!

Alliance got him several hours ago.

That HP nerf and spawn timer buff makes him just like Sha.

I guess people on high pop servers were complaining =(
Edited by Emptronic on 3/22/2013 9:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Good, he needed a nerf. I've never even bothered to check him out, but by reading these earlier posts of needing 60-100 people to down him... if we invited 100% of the lvl 90 horde population online at any given time.... we would be short by 20-40 bodies to even bother attempting.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
had close to 120 in the group that killed him today.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Easily 40 mannable now. In my opinion far easier than throwing 80 random scrubs at him. I can't count how many idiots ran around like chickens with their heads cut off today getting everyone one shot. TBH if everyone just stacked in groups of 3 and just stood the !@#$ still it would be the easiest boss ever with 80+.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
It could easily be killed by a solid ten man IMHO. Heroic JiKun has 360 mil. And quite a bit of mechanics killing up time on boss. Oondasta has 480 mil, and only has 1 mechanic to be dodged.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Was there last night. Saw some horde attempt to down it. Wiped at least 3 times.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm happy for y'all and Imma let you finish, but Chuck Finley solo'd that boss two weeks ago.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]