Holy 2v2

82 Blood Elf Paladin
What you be a good partner for a holy pally 2v2?

I understand 2s is a broken bracket and some combos just rip others apart, but I'm looking for a good partner for a holy pally for fun/semi-serious.

Obviously not looking for glad or anything, just something that has good synergy.

Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Warrior or Death Knight
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Paladin
Do either of them struggle due to lack of cc or is their pressure enough to compensate? Just curious as I read that dks are terrible for 2s since they have little cc.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ugh dude I hate healer-dps 2s.

i have been flirting with trying shockadin for 2s.
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok, so we have it narrowed down to a few classes.

Holy pally +
DK?
Rogue?
WW Monk?
Spriest?
Huntard?

It was commented earlier that a DK would make a good comp, but they lack cc so I'm just feeling out options. These are the classes available to us...which one would work or not work for any reason?

Thanks again!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Feral
Hunter

Those two work really well with our cc and dr. I run with a mage but rep dr's with sheep and hoj with his deep so its not great but he is a good mage so we do ok anyway.

Rogue could do good too but they run well with anything imo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]