thoughts on rewards for 2200

90 Human Mage
The ratings you got 2 expansions ago have no significance in the current expansion and current season. The game has changed a lot in those years and no one's class/spec works exactly the same.

The thing with rated PVP is you need to prove yourself EVERY season (if you play) because your class/spec is going to change every season. Additionally, what constitutes as "skillful" is going to change every season and expansion as different comps and strategies come and go.

Agreed and i have been 2300+ consistently from wotlk to end of cata so your point is what exactly?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Once again, I doubt anyone actually believes this kid achieved any arena rating over 1750 without paying someone. Wintrade or carry regardless.. I doubt even lord wyndoor himself could go from 1500 to 2400 in less than 100 games played, unless he was running triple dps in wotlk which isn't even worth mentioning considering you didnt have to even play... Just hit buttons and !@#$ died. Anyways, I'm done hastling this kid.. I will let him enjoy his achievements. He earned them.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
http://www.threadmeters.com/wow/v-4i7x/Skullcrusher_Alliance_PVP_Doctrine/

Just read about The mighty powerful God Mage Wyndoor.. Case closed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You guys get entirely too upset the moment someone points out the obvious facts. That fact this time is that all of you are soooo bad that blizzard had to not only remove the rating requirement on T1 but now T2 as well haha.

Am i supposed to be offended that an entire server calls me God Mage lol? I am not seeing your point here.
Edited by Wyndoor on 3/22/2013 4:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
No, I withdraw my previous statements God Mage Wyndoor, I did not know you were such a powerful person.. Honest mistake
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
The ratings you got 2 expansions ago have no significance in the current expansion and current season. The game has changed a lot in those years and no one's class/spec works exactly the same.

The thing with rated PVP is you need to prove yourself EVERY season (if you play) because your class/spec is going to change every season. Additionally, what constitutes as "skillful" is going to change every season and expansion as different comps and strategies come and go.

tell that to the ppl on trade chat. 2200 ach helps significantly in finding team mates regardless of expansion.

theres quite barrier to entry for new players who have never touched wow before

Tell me about it.

This game is absolute garbage for newcomers because it's x rating or bust or because we have morons like this mage running around making the community seem like more cancer than it actually is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

tell that to the ppl on trade chat. 2200 ach helps significantly in finding team mates regardless of expansion.

theres quite barrier to entry for new players who have never touched wow before

Tell me about it.

This game is absolute garbage for newcomers because it's x rating or bust or because we have morons like this mage running around making the community seem like more cancer than it actually is.

Why is that because i like the game to have actual goals and not just have everything handed to me?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
wyndoor s9 forum hero
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Agreed and i have been 2300+ consistently from wotlk to end of cata so your point is what exactly?

So have I and I'm a ret paladin of all things. You're a mage. With that attitude I'd expect no less than consistent gladiator ratings from you. Is there a reason I shouldn't?

Are you just pretending or are you really this stupid? Let me spell it out for you since your clearly challenged in some way.
Wotlk - 2300+ Ret paladin
Cata - 2200+ Rogue, 2400+ Dk, 2300+ Mage

I have played ret been there done that dont act like your special. I know how to play every class better than any of you can manage on 1 single class is the bottom line.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

Tell me about it.

Why is that because i like the game to have actual goals and not just have everything handed to me?

Which is why I've posted in every thread regarding the rewards asking for more at all levels of play - Including 2400+?

03/22/2013 04:34 PMPosted by Palinck
wyndoor s9 forum hero
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Why is it such a big deal that we ask you guys to earn it like we did and not ruin the game further by demanding hand outs and taking more away from the good players? Hasn't this game coddled you guys enough with the changes since wotlk?

It wasn't a big deal until 2200 gear flooded arena brackets 1800+ and then the huge gear disparity was blocking players from moving further. Did people who pushed to 2.2k early in the season have to deal with that? Absolutely not.
Reply Quote
13 Troll Mage
LOL wyndoor. mad duelist ethug detected.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
03/22/2013 04:58 PMPosted by Dezie
Why is it such a big deal that we ask you guys to earn it like we did and not ruin the game further by demanding hand outs and taking more away from the good players? Hasn't this game coddled you guys enough with the changes since wotlk?

It wasn't a big deal until 2200 gear flooded arena brackets 1800+ and then the huge gear disparity was blocking players from moving further. Did people who pushed to 2.2k early in the season have to deal with that? Absolutely not.

Then ask for it to be removed from rBGs. This problem didn't occur until they added rBGs. Why take away the only real goal worth getting in arena?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/22/2013 05:05 PMPosted by Wyndoor

Then ask for it to be removed from rBGs. This problem didn't occur until they added rBGs. Why take away the only real goal worth getting in arena?

You're asking (and berating for that matter) the wrong group of people. You act like the Arena forum goers are the people who thought up the !@#$ty solution to the problem at hand.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

is anyone still taking him seriously after reading this?

4.1 Trolling. Many times a day in Trade Chat, the subjects of <Retrospect>, God DK Rockstarr, or GM Wyndoor arise in which is followed by heavy trolling lead by members of the HoW Unit. Every comment made by <Retrospect> is a mere attempt to Troll others in the game, and the HoW Captains, Commanders, and GM Wyndoor are very successful with it.

this kids whole GUILD gets their jollies off trolling trade chat, don't know why anyone is bothering to reason with him any more, he's probably having a grand time in gchat about how "TROLLIN ARENA FORUMS XD" right now
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

No need to hide behind an alt.

Priest - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Heretics/simple
Highest 5 man personal rating 1,500
Highest 3 man personal rating 1,679
Highest 2 man personal rating 1,850

Rogue - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Ireportyou/simple
Highest 5 man personal rating--
Highest 3 man personal rating 1,745
Highest 2 man personal rating 1,805

Mage - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/vashj/Donthitplz/simple
Highest 3 man personal rating 1,710
Highest 2 man personal rating 1,654

Congratulation 1700 player on your free welfare T2 weapon that you aren't deserving of.

You're asking (and berating for that matter) the wrong group of people. You act like the Arena forum goers are the people who thought up the !@#$ty solution to the problem at hand.

They are the people on here defending these bone headed ideas. Do you think any of these people who have 0 chance of getting 2200 in arena complained when rBGs offered T2? It's just like now they are giving something to someone they can't possibly get on their own. They don't stop and think how pathetic of a change this is they just have their hands out for more and more.
Edited by Wyndoor on 3/22/2013 5:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
03/22/2013 05:22 PMPosted by Wyndoor

No need to hide behind an alt.

Priest - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Heretics/simple
Highest 5 man personal rating 1,500
Highest 3 man personal rating 1,679
Highest 2 man personal rating 1,850

Rogue - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Ireportyou/simple
Highest 3 man personal rating 1,745
Highest 2 man personal rating 1,805

Mage - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/vashj/Donthitplz/simple
Highest 3 man personal rating 1,710
Highest 2 man personal rating 1,654

Congratulation 1700 player on your free welfare T2 weapon that you aren't deserving of.

Watch out guys he thinks people don't deserve pixels.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]