[A] <Impact> Is recruiting 2 More for Core!

90 Draenei Warrior
About Us

Hello, before starting out our Guild's recruitment message I'd like to introduce myself. I am Wølfgár! Built with strong flexible legs! A masculine and huge horn on my head, and tentacles to droop beside it....if you're into that. A few friends and I have recently come back to play new MoP content! We are a group of fresh 90s with tons of prior raid experience!

So what exactly is Impact? Impact is a 10 Man Raiding Guild. The founding members are former Horde Junkies who decided it was time for a change in scenery. About half of us started playing the game around the Burning Crusade period, the rest are all from Vanilla's Beta.

It's come to my attention however by now you might be wondering : Who is this guy? Why does his message start off trying to ERP with me? What the hell is he talking about progression, Everything's been cleared? Is he serious, or is he just an idiot trying to win me over with a sexy horn and drooping tentacles? Well, the answer is all of that! Except, well, I dont ERP....ain't a furry; however, I am a man-goat alien!

Aaaannnyyyway. Here's what we're looking for:

Dedication: Members who show up to raids on time and with the correct gear/gems. No one entering a raid zone and saying "zomg I needs meh stuffles enchanted". Members need to be bringing potions and be ready to pull as much DPS as possible. Why might we ask this? We're all putting OUR time into this Raid as well giving it 110%, so should you.

Contribution: We ask this because we want the whole guild to participate. I'm one to take charge, but control ain't my thing. I dont live your life, not going to run it either. If something is going on, or we're lacking an aspect in raiding, feel free to confront an officer, or myself.

Sense of Humor: Jokes, whether they be adult, or mild, are going to happen. We like to have fun, and enjoy our time playing. Most of us are semi-hotheads. It's just who we are, can't read too deep into things. I constantly call our off-tank bad, but I love him dearly!+

Skill: You dont have to do the math, make complex formulas or build some chart to pull good DPS. You have to understand your class, it's mechanics above all else. You get 90 levels to learn it. Shouldnt have an issue of just now finding out your not hitting level 90+ mobs cause you're under hit cap. If you're having trouble with your class, thats fine. Advice is what guilds are for, and we've got people who love to Theorycraft.

Maturity: We're asking for nothing more, than a drama free enviroment. This may be a game, but every player is a real person. Being a !#!# on the internet doesn't make you look like a tough guy, you look like a fourth grader who just hit puberty. Keep it out of the Guild, and I'll loves you forever. (Platonically, of course, since we want no drama.)

Awareness: Yeah, I know it's cool to pull big numbers. It's awesome. But pulling aggro and not paying attention to the stuff burning your britches or pounding your head? That stuff usually kills you. Dead is dead, doesn't matter how much you were pulling, your now doing nothing. You probably just killed the raid....that's usually not good.

Effort: The leaders of Impact came over to Medivh to start over and see new content. We're looking for like-minded individuals who want to raid the Teir 1 MoP content, and work our way to the Heroic High End Teir raiding. Sure, Starting over is easy, but getting to where you were before is the experiance we're looking for. If this applies to you, then this is your place! Even if this means a week or two of MV/HoF before ToT!

So, this is what we're looking for. All of us have the prior raid experiance, but we're lacking one thing! YOU!
Come Raid with us, and let's see where it takes you.
-----------
Raid times are currently up in the air at the moment. Guild Leader is looking at getting a second job, and will have raid days requested to be off. As of now, the planned raid days include:

Tuesday 7:30-10 ST
Thursday 7:30-10 ST
Sunday: 7:30-10 ST
OR! When Everyone's On [Yes, we play most of the day]
----
Recruitment for our 10M Core Group.

Death Knight: (Frost:Open)
Druid: (Closed)
Hunter: (Closed)
Mage: (Closed)
Paladin: (Closed)
Priest: (Holy:Open)
Rogue: (Closed)
Shaman: (Elemental:Open)
Warlock: (Open)
Warrior: (DPS:Open)
Monk: (Mistweaver:Open)
Any DPS that does not fit the list above may still apply, and find themselves a slot in the raid group.
----
Impact is also recruiting any level 60+ players. These players may find themselves in Alt runs when the time is appropriate. However, all focus will be used for our core group when it comes to raiding.
----
Application: http://impact-medivh.guildlaunch.com/
Edited by Wølfgar on 4/21/2013 1:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey Wolf, I found a healer. He's a pally named Nimby. Welcome aboard.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Awesome!
Bumping for awesomeness!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Bump! Looking for non-druid raid heals!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Still Looking for those non-druid raid heals!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Looking for a Melee DPS and a Healer! Or a Healer and Ranged DPS. Either of the two sets work! Prefer an EleShaman on the ranged, and a Pally/Priest Healer!
Reply Quote
Im interested
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Raptor, Impact stopped raiding shortly after Wølfgar's last post, unfortunately =/ Which sucks, cuz they were like my favorite people ever.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]