Holy Pally burst healing

10 Human Hunter
I'm curious which is the best way to burst heal with no concern for mana? Would it be HR spam non-stop and LoDs on 3 HP or is it more effective to waste the global on your daybreaks. This is without any tier bonus.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Burst Aoe or burst single target? Daybreak is pretty worth it for aoe, considering that it doesn't have a cast time, and it generates a charge of holy power too, and is about half the mana of HR. Holy Prism is also nice for aoe. For single target, I hope I get lucky with holy shock crits and eternal flame crits. If I know a fight has really spikey damage, I'll switch to holy avenger and have a consistent holy power generator and heal out put.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Drop Light's Hammer, pop Holy Avenger and Avenging Wrath, then HR LoD HS LoD repeat.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Even if you had infinite mana, I'd still probably HS just for the possible reduced cast time and instant holy power.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Shaman
... and the fact that it's your second best HPS spell behind EF? >_>
Reply Quote
10 Human Hunter
Sadly I haven't used holy avenger at all thru the xpac but it is something I need to add to my arsenal. I've been ranking this whole time but I still want to perfect my craft more. I guess more of my question is during Aoe healing is daybreak worthwhile to stream with HR and LoD or is the global not worth it during intense healing like rampage on Magaeras.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Shaman
Holy Shock w/ Daybreak is your second best HPS spell behind EF. Well, T90 talents too, I guess - so third.

Holy Shock is also.. hm. Second best on HPM behind T90 talents, again (holy power heals indirectly cost mana).

(that's a resounding yes)
Edited by Kangamooster on 3/22/2013 4:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dump cooldowns, HR (HoPo), LoD, HS, LoD, HR, LoD, rinse repeat til OOM. Trinket/Racial/Plea/Potion as needed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]