WTB gear/mount runs - ALL

90 Night Elf Druid
I'm looking for GEAR/MOUNT runs. Anything wrath and newer. 10 or 25 versions. PST me or mail me in-game what you are selling and the price. Thank you. I am a casual who does not raid anything other than raid finder, but I like collecting the mounts and I realize I can only get them through this manner, as I do not have time to actually raid. Thank you in advance, and GL.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
They have this website called openraid, and you don't have to pay any gold for that sort of thing!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
hmm, I will have to check that out! thanks :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump.. still looking for small groups of ppl wanting to make some cash for getting me some of the older mounts, etc. Send tell in game or in game mail. I reply quickly.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Is nobody really selling anything anymore? Come on guys, somebody must need some gold! lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://openraid.us/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I've tried it a few times now, but it seems that they are worse than pugging in trade, they almost never actually happen. Thanks though!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I've tried it a few times now, but it seems that they are worse than pugging in trade, they almost never actually happen. Thanks though!

That just seems like horrible luck. I can't say enough good things about OpenRaid, you really should keep trying.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

You need to look for the people hosting with high reputation and good scores, it's honestly the best place for that sort of things. Truth be told, you're going to have a hard time finding people on hellscream that want to do stuff lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]