<Elysian> Raiding Guild on Vashj'ir(H)

90 Tauren Warrior
Hello all! i am dermok part of Vashj'ir and i have created a raiding guild a few weeks back. at the time of this post the guild is level 11 with 60 members. We accept members of ALL levels but i am really trying to get some level 90's so we could work on a core raid group. I have currently set the Raid nights to Tue/Thurs/Sat (Though not limited to only these days) at 7PM Server time. also may expand into a PvP guild as we get more comfortable with the raiding side.

if you would like to talk about joining or even just add me so i could see if you want to raid on our raid nights you can battletag me at Lunatrix#1251

Guild Name:Elysian
Guild Master: Dermok
Officers: Yisu, Velennaa (actually a co-Master)
Type of guild: Casual, Raiding, Leveling, Roleplaying
Raid days/times(ST): Tue/Wed/Thurs 7PM Server
Other: Were growing very fast, please consider contributing to the movement!

Thanks for checking out my post!
Edited by Dermok on 3/25/2013 12:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Oof. Reds been in every single raiding guild on the server and seen no progression...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Oof. Reds been in every single raiding guild on the server and seen no progression...

what?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]