Looking to re-roll. Frost Mage vs Ele Shaman

Plays on a real bg, achieved higher ratings then you.
But is an idiot.
Okay.

yes because I'm playing here means this is the only BG I've ever played on. You're an idiot actually. also my post aren't about ratings and ratings =/= intelligence my post was stating not to roll mage bcuz you'll get people being bias toward you over ANYTHING and here he comes along "OH HUR HUR MAGE OVERLORD" I could walk into a room and be like "hey guys" first thing anyone says is "@$%#%# MAGE YOU ICE LANCE SPAMMING @##%^#%#@# WHY DONT YOU PUT MY WHOLE TEAM IN CC FOR 300 YEARS GG ENJ0Y GLAD MOUNT IN MAIL"

take a deep breath man.
Reply Quote
take a deep breath man.

no it hurts
Reply Quote
03/21/2013 08:45 PMPosted by Xyril
take a deep breath man.

no it hurts

need a hug? (>^_^)>
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Plays on a real bg, achieved higher ratings then you.
But is an idiot.
Okay.

Arguably the most stupid post you've ever made.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

Arguably the most stupid post you've ever made.

Arguably the most biased post you've ever made.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
xyril usually calls out people with low ratings an idiot of some sort while ignoring higher rated posts like rawrzy like many others

it was just an assumption
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Xryyl and cons rank 1 rmp guys watch out
but for real anyone that ever makes a post about mages xyril is their to defend, and cons to back them up and their argument is peoples rating because apparently being 2.2k makes all opinions of theirs correct.
Edited by Ratlordx on 3/21/2013 9:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
An eye for an eye makes a world blind. The only bias in my post is my distaste for unreasonable actions.

Being high rated on bloodlust does not give excuse for blatant stupdity. Call me biased, but I side with reason. Saying someone isn't an idiot because they're higher rated does not, and will not ever make sense.

His opinion is correct because it happens in nearly every thread, including this one. Be as bliss as you want, it's no problem of mine. I'm not sure why my rating came into this at any point, or my comp. But like I said, you're being quite stupid in this thread.
Edited by Conslol on 3/21/2013 9:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It happens because narcissistic people like you post and feed into it because you think you are made of some god complex by being better at pressing buttons then someone.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
It happens because narcissistic people like you post and feed into it because you think you are made of some god complex by being better at pressing buttons then someone.

Do me a favor. Go back and look over, I never mentioned my comp, my affiliation, or my rating anywhere in this thread. Who has the complex exactly?
Edited by Conslol on 3/21/2013 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
need a hug? (>^_^)>

ya

03/21/2013 09:07 PMPosted by Ratlordx
but for real anyone that ever makes a post about mages xyril is their to defend,

yeah I like to defend my class from people that tend to not understand it people post stuff that is simply just..wrong
Edited by Xyril on 3/21/2013 9:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Elemental is actually really fun, it's just not a good solo-queue spec, and I'm pretty sure that's one of the biggest reasons that it is underplayed.

Also, lol @ forum politicking. You people need to calm down and stop vomiting idiocy.
Edited by Swampdonkeys on 3/22/2013 1:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I just experienced my first ele sham in a while in arenas yesterday.

Imagine...Demo lock melee survive and some caster survive
paired with
Destro lock damage, but "chaos bolts"=lava bursts on a 1.5 second cast
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
ele shaman or mage bro the only thing good about being a ele shaman is that its easier to re roll a resto shaman
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
roll a warrior.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]