[Rewards] [Stream] - Skywall-Horde/Resto-Sham

90 Troll Shaman
Attention Horde/Alliance of Skywall, I would like to present you to my stream of me leveling/gearing a Restoration Shaman, with added commentary/answering questions.

Currently back into World of WarCraft since a hiatus that began with Cataclysm and led me into League of Legends/SC2. Currently doing fun things in WoW such as gearing a Resto-Druid (Horde) and leveling six different classes to level 90. I will level a Warlock/Priest/Shaman/Warrior/Hunter/Mage. Upon each completion of a character I will donate 25,000 gold to a lucky viewer that is online at the time of the level. If enough viewers are gathered I will start awarding 10k/g to a lucky viewer when a character reaches 60, 80, 85, and 90. Wanna just get to know more people on Skywall so drop on by. Will work cross faction exchanges of gold if the viewer is Alliance only.

http://www.twitch.tv/scquery
Edited by Jojan on 3/24/2013 1:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Bump. Online streaming right now! Almost 76. 4 more levels and I'll be giving away 10k!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
*BUMP* I'll be 90 tomorrow so if you happen to be watching when I am streaming this major event I'll be giving away the gold I promised. Also I will be giving away free ques for any ilvl character on my R-Shaman for gear runs. Will also do skype chats or w/e.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Level 90! Come watch the stream! Will be queing soon for heroics! Add me ieatpork17@gmail.com!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
New event! I'll be duo queing heroics with my Resto Shaman and Resto Druid (Shaman as DPS) and dual boxing them! Watch it on stream!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]