501 WW monk or 491 ret LF 10 man raid guild

90 Orc Monk
I have personally downed 6/6 4/6 hm 10 man MsV 5/6 HoF 4/4 Toes and currently 3/12 ToT. I am looking for a good group of adults that have fun, communicate and enjoy the challenges of raiding. I know my class....I read all patch notes, I check Noxxic/ask mr. robot etc. for gear and rotation advice. I also will study all fights in hard mode/regular. My professions are Jewelcrafting and enchanting. Feel free to add my battle net account Underoåth319#1287 . So shoot me some questions if you like. I’m looking to raid 2-3 nights a week preferably anywhere between 830pm -12am EST.

I’d like to get the ball rolling fast so please hit me up on battle.net and we'll schedule a verbal chat.also have a 491 ret pally if your raid is in need of a plate dps

Gentlefist Monk
Blåckfísh Pally
Edited by Gentlefist on 3/30/2013 6:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Still looking for more options
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
still looking for a good grp
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Camel bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hello, we are currently in need of 2 dps for our 10man raids. We raid Mondays and Tuesdays from 9PM-12AM EST, if these times could work for you check us out on www.dispelstupid.wowstead.com or our recruitment post for additional information. Feel free to contact me in game. If you prefer you can add my battle tag, Confessor #1933.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
If you're still looking, I believe that my guildie, Gabreel, is starting a weekend raiding team. He plans to do 2-3 days a week, feel free to add him: Gabriel#1435
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
still looking
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
If you are still looking message me in game. TheWrathoGod#1126.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-11pm server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]