Mount Collector Support Group V15

90 Tauren Priest
Woo hoo!! New thread time! (thanks Lethal & Dakall for the reminders! :P)

Wishing everyone some mount collecting luck over the coming weekend with eggs/bones/weekly & daily runs! Hopefully this thread we'll hear of some of our own nabbing some more Galleon, Sha & Oonda mounts :)

On that note - Aman'Thul seen it's first Sha mount drop on Alliance side, I thought the guy was trolling until I seen him mounting up on it, gorgeous cloud serpent! He is one I really do want.
100 Human Warlock
3/3 Direhorns from Warbringers as of last night ^_^
90 Tauren Priest
Grats Lethal!

I'm hoping to find a dedicated group to really sit down and farm these guys over a few hours - normally you can get a group together but it breaks down after one or two kills. Still yet to see any mounts drop from them.
100 Troll Hunter
Grats Lethal!

I'm hoping to find a dedicated group to really sit down and farm these guys over a few hours - normally you can get a group together but it breaks down after one or two kills. Still yet to see any mounts drop from them.

I still have none of em, so depending on when you'd like to do this, I'm all for it.
90 Tauren Priest
Feel free to add me Unggoy - Sammy#1531

If I'm on then whisper me and pretty much all we'd need is a tank after that.
100 Night Elf Druid
All my world bosses down in record time! Oh the things you can do when you arent looking for warbringers 24/7
100 Worgen Druid
Congratulations Chlorose on your Slate Direhorn ( and it's pretty fun talking with you ) - let's form a Direhorn conga line later! :D

And congratulations to you too Lethal - nice job getting all 3 of 3. :)

I got Drake of the North Wind yesterday early morning after 256 kills - he looks pretty nice. I love the blue and white on him! I'm going to be trying for Rivendare next.
90 Gnome Mage
I feel gross, 10 kills each on Galleon, Sha and Oondasta... I can't wait to add Nalak to it!

Still no luck with warbringers, but they'll come in time :D
90 Pandaren Hunter
Oondy got nerfed today, now only 436 mil HP. Maybe I can get some kills now.
100 Night Elf Hunter
oh he got nerfed? nice.. still have to find a group though. Even with him spawning so much its hard to find one lol well maybe its cause he spawns so much.

I really miss cross realm was so much easier to find a group.
Edited by Sasrei on 3/22/2013 1:36 PM PDT
100 Draenei Warrior
I really really hope we'll be able to get LOOT CARDS in Hearthstone!
100 Worgen Warlock
Since Horridon's mount is not in the dungeon guide's loot list. Does that mean you cannot win it from a bonus roll? Same goes for Elegon and Ji-Kun.

Unlike Sha, Galleon and Oondasta who all have the mount on their loot list and all have had confirmed drops from bonus rolls.
90 Pandaren Hunter
Since Horridon's mount is not in the dungeon guide's loot list. Does that mean you cannot win it from a bonus roll? Same goes for Elegon and Ji-Kun.

Unlike Sha, Galleon and Oondasta who all have the mount on their loot list and all have had confirmed drops from bonus rolls.

That's the theory. Still haven't found anyone who's gotten Horri/Jikun/Elegon off a coin. :/
90 Tauren Druid
I think blizz mentioned somewhere about only certain mounts being eligble for bonus rolls
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I think blizz mentioned somewhere about only certain mounts being eligble for bonus rolls

They did but they weren't exactly specific, all that was really said was "some mounts will some won't". I'm sure if the question was asked enough on twitter(lol) though they'd eventually give a real answer.
100 Draenei Warrior
http://25.media.tumblr.com/a696cc70d0722bc61a484d8eef1a5051/tumblr_mk3555e71H1rv8fmfo1_1280.png

When you first look at this screenshot you will believe that it's AMAZING! YAY a Slate Direhorn dropped! But then, you realize that Araryl and me both got it recently.

Yup, we had to vendor the poor beast for 2.5 gold. It was both sad and hilarious.
90 Undead Warrior
"Unclaimed Black Market Containers are now available on the Black Market Auction House. What's inside? It's a mystery! When opened, the container has a chance to contain any item that can be available on the BMAH."

I think I'ma gamble with these for fun on alt servers.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
So whos ready for the mystery boxes? Because that to me sounds like "needs more gold" for rng mounts. And that also sounds like it will fix some problems with gold and people having too much if they want to try their hand at the lottery.
100 Night Elf Druid
So, 5.3 is in the works and not a word about new mount achievements. Zarhym, I wanna have a word with you and Mumper.
Edited by Eillesa on 3/22/2013 7:00 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
So, 5.3 is in the works and not a word about new mount achievements. Zarhym, I wanna have a word with you and Mumper.

Usually patch notes don't mention many if any achievements(usually just achievement changes), now if that's the case when the patch goes on the ptr(without new mount achievements) and after being there after an update or 2 damn right i'll be right back on twitter about it.
Edited by Wilhelm on 3/22/2013 7:04 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]