Mount Collector Support Group V15

90 Night Elf Druid
oh NICE! I unfortunately have severe health problems and can't work so sadly I don't have the funds to go :(

Guess its just watching the show via internet for me.

Be thankful you live in Alberta. You get nearly double what BC gets.
90 Undead Priest
Who me? I am in Alberta. I think blizzcon likes to stay in the US.

Dontrike, you still need reins of the black bear, and yes most of it is just farming the heck out of things and hoping it drops.. but its soo awesome when it does :) for the meta mounts check openraid, there are a lot of groups there going for metas ^.^

Black War Bear is impossible on my server now. Everyone did it in Wrath and Cata and always right when I couldn't do it, through some crazy coincidence.

I am not all that sure what openraid is. While me getting ICC 10 and MoP dungeon metas may give me mounts that doesn't help with the last 10 I need. I have a better chance of being eaten by a shark at a Chuck E. Cheese 40 miles from the ocean than more mounts dropping.
90 Undead Warlock
Best way to get Black War Bear nowadays is to xfer/reroll on a server well known for wPvP.

I know of Emerald Dream and Bleeding Hollow having city raids very often. Leveling toons on both servers atm.
90 Undead Priest
Best way to get Black War Bear nowadays is to xfer/reroll on a server well known for wPvP.

I know of Emerald Dream and Bleeding Hollow having city raids very often. Leveling toons on both servers atm.

Leveling something to 90, getting it geared enough, then someone actually inviting that character, what with no reputation and no one knowing me, seems like a lot of things needing to happen so I can kill 4 mobs seems....inefficient at best.
90 Human Warlock
Seems like friendly and honest advice to me.
90 Troll Hunter
Saw a Direhorn drop tonight for the first time ever. Unfortunately I wasn't soloing them, and someone else won the roll. Good to know they exist though, haha.
90 Human Paladin
Added Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent to my collection, for #199, thanks to a friend's guild inviting an alt. Uno mas for a patch day achievement.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Blizzcon is literally 5min drive from my house. Hell, Anaheim Convention Center is where my highschool graduation was held. May drive past to see what's up, but not going in.
90 Worgen Priest
You're right, its showing me at 239. im missing my abyssal seahorse and a black stallion.
About eight of mine aren't showing for some reason. Five of them are retired and I don't have enough coffee in me to figure out what the other mystery three are. I don't know if it'll effect the rankings, but I stopped caring a while back.

Edit: It seems like Big Blizzard Bear is missing. And the two epic carpets only show on my tailor even though both flying machines and the regular flying carpet show on all my characters.
Edited by Eighthcrow on 4/25/2013 9:42 AM PDT
90 Undead Warrior
Blizzcon is literally 5min drive from my house. Hell, Anaheim Convention Center is where my highschool graduation was held. May drive past to see what's up, but not going in.

hey yo

you better show up

oh NICE! I unfortunately have severe health problems and can't work so sadly I don't have the funds to go :(

Guess its just watching the show via internet for me.

As do I at the moment.
It's getting kind of bad but I'm getting help for my 21st birthday so I can at least see a vacation.
Edited by Schwert on 4/25/2013 10:21 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Got two tickets to Blizzcon. Hoping it's a mount this year =D Working on my weekly runs, no luck on anything else yet. But super happy about the tickets!
90 Human Mage
Any tips on grinding for Skyshards? I got 1 randomly so I have a ways to go.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
As far as I can tell when going through the armory mount list now, unobtainable mounts do not show up as obtained and then for classes without class mounts your class mounts do not count for them. Also non account wide mounts (glad drakes, cm phoenixs) do not show up for characters that have not obtained them(as it should be).

So in other words this is one of the main changes we've been asking for(minus the whole unobtainable mounts not showing for characters that have obtained them). Just needs the unobtainables back if we've gotten them and then the "big task"(it's "hard" to take things off evidently) of getting rid of all mounts that are not even ingame on our not obtained list.
Edited by Wilhelm on 4/25/2013 4:07 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Does anyone know for sure whether or not you have to beat all the rank 8s to unlock rank 9 next patch in Brawlers guild? Some people I know have said you do, others say you don't. I'm stuck on Disruption on my pally. I REALLY hate that fight.
90 Undead Warrior
Does anyone know for sure whether or not you have to beat all the rank 8s to unlock rank 9 next patch in Brawlers guild? Some people I know have said you do, others say you don't. I'm stuck on Disruption on my pally. I REALLY hate that fight.

There's going to be hell if melee have to do Disruptron next patch to progress.

It won't be pretty.
90 Night Elf Warrior
Don't know how I'll ever get the WotLK and Cataclysm meta-mounts without a raiding guild . . .
Don't know how I'll ever get the WotLK and Cataclysm meta-mounts without a raiding guild . . .

Check out

http://openraid.us/

There are most always 25 man metas going on. The 10 man meta runs are in short supply and fill up fast. That is how I've been getting mine, even if it's slowly.
90 Night Elf Warrior
Looks interesting, I'll try it out.
90 Human Paladin
Looks interesting, I'll try it out.

Openraid is how I've received all of my meta mounts, except for the DS one (but they do have DS meta runs regularly). Highly recommended!
Edited by Tettribution on 4/25/2013 7:16 PM PDT
Well Sha, Galleon and Oon still being stingy with their mounts. Funny thing though, while filling for Sha I decided to fly over and see if the Warbringer was up on some other backwater realm.
Sure enough he was , so half the raid flys over and zergs him down in 10 secs. Reins of the Slate Primordial Direhorn drops and I win with a 78..??? feels good to finally see one of those. Might actually start farming them again.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]