Mount Collector Support Group V15

90 Night Elf Druid
No luck lately, havent been able to get anyone together long enough for Eggs or Warbringers. If anyone is interested on the ally side, add me! Nuru#1777 I am on most evenings and would love to find a few people to farm these guys till we get them all.
100 Night Elf Druid
No luck lately, havent been able to get anyone together long enough for Eggs or Warbringers. If anyone is interested on the ally side, add me! Nuru#1777 I am on most evenings and would love to find a few people to farm these guys till we get them all.

Welcome Nuru!! *hugs*
90 Night Elf Druid

Welcome Nuru!! *hugs*

Hey!! *hugs* Been watching this thread for a while, thought i'd post in the new one =D Tomorrow is Elegon! Got my fingers crossed.
90 Tauren Priest
Welcome to the thread Nyota :)

So... apparently the patch didn't remove my old lock-out on Al'Akir... I should have checked that before now >< - went in with my friend and done one kill, didn't get to do the swap around to tank on my DK and him pew pew on his spriest. No mount unfortunately.

Although, he has had one lucky week - after finally nabbing Fiery Warhorse, he went into VoA and grabbed Reins of the Grand Black War Mammoth and later that day I signed in and figured we might as well do some mount hunting - no luck on Ashes, no luck on Ony for him, so we head over to EoE and lo and behold... for the *second* time, we have both Azure and Blue drop at the same time - since we both had Blue Drakes already in our bags from him dropping in the past, either of us could loot him and give him a home for a while - but Reins of the Azure Drake finally clicked him over to his 150 mount achievement, so was nice to help him out and see him get that!

Spent all day Sunday farming Warbringers, and farmed them a bit this morning before work - can two man them with me being disc and a DK friend tanking them easily. Had a 'nice' moment this morning, flew down and we both seen a group of 4 Alliance sitting there in front of a Warbringer, so we waited for a second and thought, eh, they were here first, so waved/nodded etc. Off they went, unfortunately they did wipe so we took the tag and went at it. After awhile, I guess they thought it was nice we did give them first tag and they ended up helping us dps the last 25% down. I like those "nice" moments in WoW, far too much harassment going on of late.

Those mystery boxes... yeah, that picture says it all - I'll be hoping for Invic, Mim's or Plagued and I'll get the damned Plagued bracers that always, always make my heart skip a beat because I see "Plagued" and expect to see "Proto Drake" following it lol
Been MIA for a while, have had no luck until this afternoon... Flametalon of Alysrazor. With a 99 no less. Don't even get me started on those mysterious boxes, I have a feeling I will be sinking my entire wealth into them if we keep getting junk on the BMAH.
90 Night Elf Druid
I just found out about those boxes, and im scared. Got a good chunk of gold saved up and it might just go poof.

Sophistique, I wish I could farm with you. Cant get anyone to run for more then 1 or 2. and the same people lasted about 30 min doing eggs. If it wasn't for my BF I'd go back to horde... shhh dont-tell-my-guild! =D
90 Tauren Priest
Nyota - I have an alliance shadow priest ;) I'm not online *lot* these days because of work, but if I'm on at night my time, I'll play for a few hours at a time, and I'm happy to farm either eggs or the Warbringers if someone from Horde side hasn't grabbed me already. But I've got all day Friday/Saturday free this weekend, so yeah, if you want, hit me up: Sammy#1531
100 Troll Hunter
So un-mount related, but it kinda fits I guess. Thori'dal just dropped, and I already have it. There goes all my mount luck on something I didn't need, haha.
100 Worgen Druid
The blue proto drake just dropped for me - this week is starting out pretty good. I'm thinking about trying out one of those BMAH chests when I can.

Edit!

A really, really big appreciation and mega thank you to Chlorose, Stonny, and Dpsmonk for helping me with the ZA timed bear, you guys are awesome! <3
Edited by Araryl on 3/25/2013 11:33 AM PDT
90 Orc Hunter
Good news everyone!

Mount Parade (New) Obtain 200 mounts. Reward: Armored Dragonhawk. 10 points. Account Wide.

Our prayers were listened! Although it seems that only a 200 achieve will enter, not a 250. Sad its just another reskinned Dragonhawk... So many cool ideas out there and yet they opt to another dragonhawk... Well, at least is something... :x
Edited by Warrada on 3/25/2013 10:38 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
Good news everyone!

Mount Parade (New) Obtain 200 mounts. Reward: Armored Dragonhawk. 10 points. Account Wide.

Ours prayers were listened! Although it seems that only a 200 achieve will enter, not 250... Well, better than nothing...

cant wait to see what it looks like
90 Pandaren Hunter
We had a dragonhawk already :/ at least we got one, though.
90 Night Elf Druid
Ugh... im looking forward to getting the kite, but a second dragonhawk? they could do so much more.. even if it does look cool. (inless its totally different like the new gryph and wind rider)
Edited by Nyota on 3/25/2013 11:54 AM PDT
100 Troll Hunter
I'll hold my reservations till I see the model. Armored stands out to me, and sure it may be another Dragonhawk, but the armor could really be something new.
90 Draenei Shaman
What's really irksome is that there's a datamined item that teaches a FAERIE DRAGON for a mount, which would've been an amazing mount for an achievement.

But no. Armored Dragonhawk. Woo. >:|
100 Blood Elf Paladin
So seeing as how the faerie dragon seems to change color.....i'd go ahead and bank on it being from the blizzstore, because that's how activision rolls with unique mounts. It's also a lvl 20 mount that changes depending on what lvl your riding is at.
Edited by Wilhelm on 3/25/2013 1:57 PM PDT
100 Troll Hunter
So seeing as how the faerie dragon seems to change color.....i'd go ahead and bank on it being from the blizzstore, because that's how activision rolls. It's also a lvl 20 mount that changes depending on what lvl your riding is at.

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't read well apparently.
Edited by Unggoy on 3/25/2013 1:43 PM PDT
90 Orc Death Knight
I've been about 1.5 threads since my last post. Ofc no bug mount still. I heard about the 200 achievement, I need to get cracking, but unfortunately there's about 13+ mounts tied up to rep, I still can get 5 jade mounts, those totaled will get me through.

I saw 3 invincible outside the shrine today, they are starting to crop up in droves like Ony. Still only need 1 Galleon mount.
Edited by Secondtime on 3/25/2013 2:14 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Druid
Ugh, I already have TWO (3 horde) dragonhawks. Although I will hold my reservations, I cant help but feel irked. So many of us are way beyond 200. I hate the dragonhawk models. They're so flimsy.

Nothing new to try for.

Oh god... Petopia. I hope they arent right (notice the title)
http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/dragonhawksunreavermount.html
Edited by Eillesa on 3/25/2013 2:22 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
The dragonhawk doesn't bother me much really even with there being 4 different ones ingame....what will bother me though is laziness. Seems clear they want armor on it or else it wouldn't be called "armored dragonhawk" which would make it the first armored one but are they going to idk....update the model of the base dragonhawk any? Armor on a BC model can only make something look so good but armor on a newer model could make it halfway decent.
Edited by Wilhelm on 3/25/2013 2:23 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]