Mount Collector Support Group V15

90 Night Elf Druid
The dragonhawk doesn't bother me much really even with there being 4 different ones ingame....what will bother me though is laziness. Seems clear they want armor on it or else it wouldn't be called "armored dragonhawk" which would make it the first armored one but are they going to idk....update the model of the base dragonhawk any? Armor on a BC model can only make something look so good but armor on a newer model could make it halfway decent.

I can't picture a newer dragonhawk at all
90 Blood Elf Priest
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/march/fDragon.jpg

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

iwantit
90 Human Warlock
I'm going to bite my tongue because its too early to be sure but my first thoughts right now are no 250 achievement and the 200 achievement is going to be the 100 mount achievement reward with some armor slapped on it. That's fantastic Blizzard you have outdone yourself once again.
90 Undead Warrior
Wouldn't surprise me with a name like "Armored Dragonhawk" it'd just be a placeholder.
Well i agree the news of an armored dragonhawk is a bit underwhelming. We should get a fantastic cool mount for such and amazing feat as getting 200 mounts. I guess we can be thankful if they give the achievement at all yet alone a mount to go along with it.

On better news, I just got lucky for a second time this week I got Reins of the Drake of the North Wind. That makes 173. I was lucky enough to pick up Reins of the Onyxian Drake over the weekend. I feel good right now, ready to start another week of farming mounts. I really want to hit 200 mounts before 5.3 and the new achievement.

Good luck every one this upcoming week.
90 Night Elf Druid
Wouldn't surprise me with a name like "Armored Dragonhawk" it'd just be a placeholder.
Jade Kite wasnt a placeholder
90 Human Warlock
At this point it wouldn't surprise me if they gave us a piece of dog poo with wings for the 250 achievement a year from now when we all have 300 mounts.
90 Tauren Priest
Good news on the 200 achievement (is it sad that it irks me my DK will be first to tick over 200 mounts when poor Soph is always 2 mounts behind my DK & Paladin?) - I agree with the Dragonhawk model, the 100 mount one I've honestly never even actually cast to ride it, let us hope it at least looks better than a simple reskin, but not holding our breath.

I do hope we can push for the 250 achievement - something to 'work towards' would be awesome, even though I'm still 3 off the 200 achievement... although... I guess really I'm only 1 off because my DK will tick that achievement over, and then I'll get a mount from the achievement on Soph before she has 200... or something - I think I've just confused myself...
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't see what's confusing about Paladins and DKs having 2 more mounts from just being that class!
90 Gnome Mage
I'd totally fly a winged dog poo mount!
90 Gnome Death Knight
Just gonna post for the records that I believe I was the guy on Aman'thul with the Sha mount, feels pretty good if it was a server first. :)
90 Night Elf Druid
99% sure new Faerie Dragon mount is an annual pass mount. Annual pass last updated Updated: Feb 8, 2013. Now, why would they update then?
90 Troll Hunter
99% sure new Faerie Dragon mount is an annual pass mount. Annual pass last updated Updated: Feb 8, 2013. Now, why would they update then?

That's be cool with me. Better than the other alternative, Blizzstore mount.
90 Tauren Priest
I don't see what's confusing about Paladins and DKs having 2 more mounts from just being that class!

haha give me some credit Gina :P

I was meaning the fact of Soph getting to 200 mounts, because if I get 1 more, my DK will tick over the 200 mounts achievement and get the 'achievement mount', which means plus 2 for Soph because of the mount to get my DK to 200 and then the 1 from the achievement, and she'll technically need 1 more mount to get to 200 "Officially" =P

I'm just THAT good at talking myself into a loop :)
90 Tauren Priest
Just gonna post for the records that I believe I was the guy on Aman'thul with the Sha mount, feels pretty good if it was a server first. :)

Yeah, I was there on my Alliance toon when you got him - congrats mate :)
90 Undead Warrior
I'm okay with another annual pass mount.

That and I get to read the forum QQ about people not knowing what a contract is again a few months later.
90 Night Elf Druid
I dont care if the Faerie dragon is Blizz store or annual pass, even if it was recruit a friend. I am in love! I must get it =D

Edit: No mount last night from Elegon. Doing a fresh run tonight so hopefully we will get to him and i'll have another chance right away. Also missed out on Oondasta because my raid did not want to wait 10 min. =/
Edited by Nyota on 3/26/2013 9:42 AM PDT
90 Troll Hunter
Oh my, I didn't wish people good luck this morning! So uh, yeah, good luck!

Nothing From Sha, Galleon, or Oondasta this time around, and Ony is gonna have to wait till after raid.
90 Human Warlock
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8480648437#1

200 mount achievement feedback on the new PTR forum please go and support or if you disagree leave some of your own thoughts ^_^
90 Human Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8480648437#1

200 mount achievement feedback on the new PTR forum please go and support or if you disagree leave some of your own thoughts ^_^

Long time lurker, first time poster. I posted up on your thread, wish more would. Sitting at 233 faction mounts personally.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]