Racial Totem Radius Size Differences

100 Orc Shaman
Can you fix the totem issues between racials. For some reason goblin totems are reduced in size compared to the other shamans like orcs and taurens. This is a huge issue in pvp and is making me want to get a racial change just because my spirit links and capacitor totems have a much smaller radius compared to the other races and I feel at a disadvantage.

I don't know how something like this has been overlooked for so long.. its really stupid.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
but you small in size giving you an advantage in pvp so it equals out!?
Reply Quote
70 Orc Death Knight
It's purely a Graphics difference. The totem still work the same as any other class.

Tested this a few days ago.

It would still be beneficial to fix it, rather than having to group up even tighter under SLT.
Edited by Valrae on 3/22/2013 2:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
You're wrong the size difference is there. Its almost halfed I have two shamans I can see the difference.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
yea i made a similar post before about ring of peace for gnomes. ppl just loled.

im sure size has an effect.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Yeah they really need to fix issues like this. I shouldn't have to pay for a race change just to be equal to them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
yea i made a similar post before about ring of peace for gnomes. ppl just loled.

im sure size has an effect.

So a Taruen with Ring of Peace would have...my GOD!
Reply Quote
10 Blood Elf Paladin
it's not about the size of the totem...it's how you use it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]