Why pick a Warrior over a DK?

90 Night Elf Druid
you're not amusing me at this point.

I don't care what rating you've achieved, I care about you lying about it.

You care about me lying, what? I don't care if you believe me or not rofl. Please people, drop your insecurities and discuss the topic, I don't care about my ratings too.. they have little to do with what i'm discussing.
Edited by Natureswrath on 3/22/2013 6:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Prophette, i'm skimming through your posts and realising they have little to do with the topic of my thread and more to do with your insecure ego problems. I have read enough of your idiotic posts, it was clear to me from the start that you have little PvP experience. This is a thread about PvP, move along now...

ill interpret...

someone doesn't agree with me so they are personally attacking me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/22/2013 06:44 AMPosted by Itzdavoodoo
Prophette, i'm skimming through your posts and realising they have little to do with the topic of my thread and more to do with your insecure ego problems. I have read enough of your idiotic posts, it was clear to me from the start that you have little PvP experience. This is a thread about PvP, move along now...

ill interpret...

ill interpret...

What i'm quoting isn't relevant to the thread, it must be;

A) a troll

B) personal attack

C) ??stupidity

anyways i'm grateful for the bumps, they bring more attention to my topic.
Edited by Natureswrath on 3/22/2013 6:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
03/22/2013 06:47 AMPosted by Natureswrath

ill interpret...

ill interpret...

A) a troll

B) personal attack

C) ??stupidity

prophette's first post was directly on topic and completely correct....it spiraled from there
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

ill interpret...

A) a troll

B) personal attack

C) ??stupidity

prophette's first post was directly on topic and completely correct....it spiraled from there

I gave him a proper response. Also it's false to say his opinion is correct - you can't say that "warriors have low skill cap" is correct. It's an opinion, and it's off-topic.

His post wasn't even helpful. It was just "wrong" "wrong" "i disagree. stupid". How could you even say that's on topic?

Again grateful for the bumps. not so grateful that they're off-topic.
Edited by Natureswrath on 3/22/2013 6:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Please quote me where I said warriors have a low skill cap.

I merely said that you personally can not make the claim a warrior has a higher skill cap than a dk when you've played neither class.

Let me guess "Prophette you low pvp skill everything you say off-topic free bump ty"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you have personal issues with any of my posts and want to let your rage out (while attempting to boost your fragile ego), then create a level 1 toon on my server and mail me. although I can't promise i'll read it.
Edited by Natureswrath on 3/22/2013 6:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
3) Where anywhere was I talking about a 1v1? Are you illiterate? I said if you as a resto druid know what you're doing (which you obviously don't) he'll be unable to train you as a kill target; and that is exactly what UH dk's need to do in 2's to be able to win. So since he can't train you, he has to train the warrior, which opens up every door in the world for you 2 to win. You either have the option of controlling the dk, literally all game, by yourself (clone clone clone roots roots roots bash typhoon etc.) while your warrior sits the holy pally OR you can force pally trinket with symbi fear while you're using heart of the wild and warrior holds CD's, leaving only bubble for the pally. Since pallys can't bubble out of clones - your warrior sets up burst with your NS clone off a bash and the game is over.

On-topic - not replied to. Forget the rest, reply to this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I can hear the sounds of backpedaling, even through the interwebz.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/22/2013 06:58 AMPosted by Prophette
3) Where anywhere was I talking about a 1v1? Are you illiterate? I said if you as a resto druid know what you're doing (which you obviously don't) he'll be unable to train you as a kill target; and that is exactly what UH dk's need to do in 2's to be able to win. So since he can't train you, he has to train the warrior, which opens up every door in the world for you 2 to win. You either have the option of controlling the dk, literally all game, by yourself (clone clone clone roots roots roots bash typhoon etc.) while your warrior sits the holy pally OR you can force pally trinket with symbi fear while you're using heart of the wild and warrior holds CD's, leaving only bubble for the pally. Since pallys can't bubble out of clones - your warrior sets up burst with your NS clone off a bash and the game is over.

Ok, if we're talking about Resto/Warrior vs Resto/DK

Of course I can survive against a DK in arena, that means nothing. what you're impying IS 1v1, because my Warrior would be on the enemy druid. In that situation my warrior wouldn't even be able to kill the enemy druid. we'd be left fighting forever. DK vs me has nothing to do with the topic. You're over simplifying things way too much, fighting in arena is never as simple as just surviving against one dps.

half your posts are riddled with attempts at personally insulting me, tone down your ego son, i'm not a threat.. -_-
Edited by Natureswrath on 3/22/2013 7:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
03/22/2013 07:05 AMPosted by Natureswrath

Of course I can survive against a DK in arena, that means nothing. what you're impying IS 1v1, because my Warrior would be on the enemy druid. In that situation my warrior wouldn't even be able to kill the enemy druid. we'd be left fighting forever. DK vs me has nothing to do with the topic. You're over simplifying things way too much, fighting in arena is never as simple as just surviving against one dps.

half your posts are riddled with attempts at personally insulting me, tone down your ego son, i'm not a threat.. -_-

He didn't attack your ego and it's pretty obvious he is talking about resto druid warrior vs dk holy pally. He is giving you a situation where it is better to take a warrior as a resto druid then a dk.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

He didn't attack your ego and it's pretty obvious he is talking about resto druid warrior vs dk holy pally. He is giving you a situation where it is better to take a warrior as a resto druid then a dk.

Who said he's attacking my ego? insulting me none stop - in every single post I make means he has ego problems of his own lol. Also i'm not going to compare Warr/resto with DK/Pally because it's illogical to compare a pally to a druid when we're discussing DKs and Warriors.

Saying one arena combo beats another proves nothing about one class being more powerful than the other. I'm not going to discuss it because it's pointless.
Edited by Natureswrath on 3/22/2013 7:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

Who said he's attacking my ego? insulting me none stop, in every post means he has ego problems of his own lol. Also i'm not going to compare Warr/resto with DK/Pally because it's illogical to compare a pally to a druid when we're discussing DKs and Warriors.

Saying one arena combo beats another proves nothing about one class being more powerful than the other. I'm not going to discuss it because it's senseless

Were discussing arenas...not 1v1. Your post says "Why pick a Warrior over a dk" and you were given an answer.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
[quote][quote]

Were discussing arenas...not 1v1. Your post says "Why pick a Warrior over a dk" and you were given an answer.

What? I know we're not discussing 1v1, I mentioned that to him. The title of my thread is a question to the public.. duh? the public, not a single person.

What's with your personal vendetta against me?

don't answer that question, this thread is already derailed enough by raging lunatics.
Edited by Natureswrath on 3/22/2013 7:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
[quote][quote]

What? I know we're not discussing 1v1, I mentioned that to him. The title of my thread is a question to the public.. duh? the public, not a single person.

What's with your personal vendetta against me?

don't answer that question, this thread is already derailed enough by raging lunatics.

I tend to have a vendetta against people who exhibit extreme ignorance. I'll stop posting now I'll let other's carry the weight.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Showing extreme ignorance? How so? you're no better than Prophette lol

you make statements without explaining how you got there - making your statement meaningless. Why even post that? "ill stop posting now.... " so pointless.

I'm looking for a logical discussion, not a personal/emotional one.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/22/2013 07:31 AMPosted by Coontlipsx
If you have personal issues with any of my posts and want to let your rage out (while attempting to boost your fragile ego), then create a level 1 toon on my server and mail me. although I can't promise i'll read it.

lmao at this post

everybody has a right to post in this PUBLIC FORUM, nobody is obligated to meet your demands of mailing in game instead

you are the biggest mongoloid i have ever seen.

Of course you're allowed to post in this forum, I thought that was obvious? I expect people who reply to a post, to reply on topic. That surprises you?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]