Why pick a Warrior over a DK?

90 Night Elf Druid
[quote][quote]
i'm fat and pimply and i only eat hotpockets irl just look at me i have to boost my ego SOMEWHERE

you're fat? what?

the very fact that you keep replying to me in a thread I created with these petty responses shows exactly how insecure you really are.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
yeah i literally just said i am definitely insecure, you mouthbreathing moron, jeez how many extra chromosomes do you have

with all your edgy internet sarcasm it's hard to tell if you understand or not. glad you do
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I gotta go now, it's been fun

i'm happy I made you realise how much of an ego problem you have. all your posts in this thread (which is nearly half the thread btw) have been pointless, emotional lashing out.

gg

edit: 4 pages, nice.
Edited by Natureswrath on 3/22/2013 8:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
As a healer, I fear a DK much much much more than a warrior. Right now for me personally I feel like these are the only classes that can put some good pressure on me:

Unholy DK
Rogue
WW Monk

Warriors are very squishy right now (I play one as well). If you stay in D stance, you are rage starved.

Its not one nerf that did the warriors in this season. Its the combination of all the nerfs. Hopefully Blizzard looks into it and changes a few things around for an upcoming patch.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/22/2013 08:15 AMPosted by Natureswrath
edgy

lel xD xD xD lel memes xD xD xD 9gag 4 lyfe xD lel
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/22/2013 10:41 AMPosted by Velerean
edgy

What? edgy is an actual word you know? What does it have to do with memes?
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
03/22/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Natureswrath

What? edgy is an actual word you know? What does it have to do with memes?

Can you please address my post, I'm curious.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
03/22/2013 10:41 AMPosted by Velerean
edgy

Edgy isn't a meme you git. Also this druid is lowering my IQ.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Alright this guy is a troll for sure. Everybody ignore him.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8414121625
Reply Quote
20 Orc Warlock
This thread really delivers. OP, you just should just stop responding to this thread. The topic went south as soon as you started lying about your rating.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Is this real?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Unholy dk's do NOT have anywhere near the burst of warriors. Please refer to this (albeit swifty) burst video on the huge disparity between warrior burst and dk burst. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgdqN2u7yZY

Well to be fair bajheera (the warrior) used dragon roar, no one uses it in arena because if you hit 2 targets the damage DRs heavily, and you lose control. So that video doesn't prove anything.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
03/22/2013 06:00 AMPosted by Natureswrath
The fact alone that many Warriors use ALOT of macros (much more than most classes) in PvP shows that there's alot of actions to be done in short
rogues use most macros/keybinds dks and warrios dont have a high skill cap id say frost dks take less skill then warriors unholy dks take more skill then warriors and for unholy dks use quite a bit more macros then warriors swifty target arena 1 2 3 focus charge focus disarm and intervene to partners/banners thats not alot of macros realy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I run warrior resto druid, we never lose to dk healer or dk dps in 2s.. and in duels arms>frost but unholy gives me the occasional trouble.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i think he made his post poorly but dk's seem to be stronger then warriors atm in 2s but luckily 2s dont matter
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/22/2013 11:29 AMPosted by Messorem

Edgy isn't a meme you git. Also this druid is lowering my IQ.

Now that's what I call edgy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]