Item Restoration not showing Tyrannical gear

1) Tyrannical gear is NOT showing on the Item Restoration web service!!!

ALSO

2) Its impossible to create a Ticket about "Item Restoration"! The site will keep redirecting to the web service, and the "Create Ticket" button is grayed out!

I had to use a somewhat unrelated subject to create the Ticket (#36455824), and more than 2 days later still no response...

I accidentally disenchanted the Tyrannical Gladiator's ring of Accuracy I bought for 1250 conquest points... because apparently you can equip one Malev and one Tyrannical ring of Cruelty at the same time, and they look exactly the same... so yeah... gone...

It's very frustrating to see old and outdated items available but not current season, hard to obtain BiS gear through the Item Restoration web service...

please help!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Same here. Was real tired at that time and I even looks at both the rings and thought, "Oh, I better watch for which ring I DE since both icons looks identical." :{ I guess you can't restore newer gear ATM.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]