What race?

I'm switching to horde atm and was wondering what the best race would be for a WW monk. Please give me your opinion and why. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
orc is technically the best race by far because of the stun reduction and free spellpower onuse

you could make a case for undead as well, because WOTF + Nimble + Trinket is a lot of ways to break things

however, it's really all aesthetics
Edited by Yoloswaglife on 3/22/2013 2:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
orc i assume you are talking about arena given the forum is on arena but orc is the best race for an healer should they be able to be one

racial almost as good as a trink and the 15% stun reduce stacks with the meta making for a very powerful ability in the world of stuncraft
Reply Quote
orc i assume you are talking about arena given the forum is on arena but orc is the best race for an healer should they be able to be one

racial almost as good as a trink and the 15% stun reduce stacks with the meta making for a very powerful ability in the world of stuncraft

Alright, was hearing orc is good but noone ever told me why, Thanks for the help!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]