World PvP Events - Horde vs Alliance

90 Human Death Knight
So, I'm a little bored and while our WPvP Rampage events over the weekend are enjoyable, they are beginning to lack any great substance - becoming routine and, I hate to say, a little stale.

So in light of this, I thought I it would be appropriate to bring this topic to you, the forum warriors and strategists, in order to create/plan a series of large scale battles for a 'fight for supremacy'.

In this thread I hope to achieve:

- Large (or even small scale) Horde vs Alliance WPvP
- planned events to 'duke' it out over territory
- highly competitive siege calls and defense raids
- build camaraderie within factions and the forging of alliances
- complete achievements for players/guilds

As we all know Horde guilds are attempting, already, to forge such alliances. Hopefully within this thread this will be further achieved.

Please share your thoughts and ideas on potential Contested Zones we can convert into full scale battlezones, Towers and Structures throughout all of WoW which Guilds can fight over for control, or even structured and organized large events such as Offensive or Defensive raids on major cities.

Note: Granted, Ruinous is large in numbers, but the facts stipulate that Horde far outnumber the alliance. (http://wow.realmpop.com/us-kiljaeden.html).

In conclusion, lets try create exciting events which are fair grounds for ALL to participate in - and allow everyone the opportunity to claim their fame or sovereignty throughout Kil'jaeden.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
/smirk

Note: Granted, Ruinous is large in numbers, but the facts stipulate that Horde far outnumber the alliance. (http://wow.realmpop.com/us-kiljaeden.html).

realm population ≠ people interested in world pvp
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yes, very true Ruas. It does also apply to alliance as well, however.

If we are able to successfully create such events, perhaps this may change, if not encourage further involvement in WPvP amongst both factions.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Good suggestion there English.

Another could be on the nostalgic front. We all recall how glorious the days of Tarren Mill vs Southshore were, perhaps an occasional Friday/Saturday night full scale war.

Or to use recent content, and create a 'King of the Hill' type event to hold Half Hill in Valley of the Four Winds.

We could even bring back the Gurubashi Arena and stage small scale Guild vs Guild arenas, or even Player vs Player etc:
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
count loktarogar in lets setup some events just whisper pwndog or me in game
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Fantastic Moniera. I will certainly do so.

Initially I think it best that we figure out what particular 'events' or zones will work best for WPvP battles. If (or when) this thread garners more attention and participation -I will put together a series of suggestions and poll them amongst the community.

Then, we will be able to effectively form raids to participate in said events.

For now, lets keep the suggestions coming, the more the better.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Sounds good to me and pwn are actually working on a guild representation tourney in stv probally max of 15 from each team though objective is to loot the chest and have mutiple guilds fighting winner would get gold mats or something still being thought out once me and pwn decide on everything we will post it on forums of time and location rules ect. But as for your thread goes we will post suggestions to create some fun wpvp events and locations to help out appreicate what your doing logosh
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
How about a 40 v 40 in AV where Requiem and Ruinous just meet in the middle and duke it out like men?

This challenge has been open for a LOOOOOOOOONNGG time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
How about a 40 v 40 in AV where Requiem and Ruinous just meet in the middle and duke it out like men?

yeah, come 10v10 wargame #TeamRuinous, we're ready

sure, just make sure you have the ruinous title/guild title under your name and be on KJ and its a go ;)
Edited by Cooler on 3/22/2013 10:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote

I don't know you, and this is crazy. But duel me maybe?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

I think smashing my router with a hammer would be faster and achieve the same outcome
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

You reek of desperation.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

sure, just make sure you have the ruinous title/guild title under your name and be on KJ and its a go ;)

Subtle Serpent's Eye

You reek of desperation.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

Subtle Serpent's Eye

lol, Clever.
Reply Quote
Subtle Serpent's Eye

el o el.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
itt: no initial goals accomplished
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]