Undead

90 Human Rogue
What is everyone's favorite/most used undead pet?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I like the Stitched Pup, because he's an undead doggie just like me. <3
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
I use my Scourged Whelpling a lot. 1800 health, every attack does 375 damage and 100 healing, and gets two free attacks after death.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Fungal Abomination or whatever it's called. Not really for battle or anything, I just think it looks funny.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Lil KT.

He is way cool plus has some nice easter eggs if you take him to Naxx
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
My Restless Shadeling was one of the first pets I leveled to 25 so I like him for sentimental reasons, plus he got me through a lot of the initial tamer quests. Lately I'm favouring my Spirit Crab though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Lil Kt is my favorite.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I can't say Mr. Bigglesworth is the most fantastic pet ever or anything... But I use him all the time because I am stupidly happy he's mine. After years of yelling at DPS not to kill the cat, your tank loves him, he's finally in my stables and safe from their evil machinations.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Landros lichling is my fav. Same exact thing as lil kt but a rare from tcg lol,
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Woe
Frosty.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Ghost Crab. It's one of those pets with no 'weak spot'. It can take enormous punishment and dish out damage relentlessly. It may not win every battle, but it rarely loses any.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I like many of the undead, which is why I have almost all of them at 25 now. But I do really like Frosty the most.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
i really like Infected Squirrels. their excellent power stat is converted into healing, and foes should fear the vulnerability from their Stampede.

my favorite thing about Infected Squirrels though is aesthetic. often times i'm forced to leave the blighted grounds of northern eastern kingdoms, and when i do, i get homesick. this little guy adds ambient flavor to the land of the living.
Reply Quote
Vampiric Batling
Reply Quote
I personally have a poor taste for undead pets. I could guess my Shadeling is rather nice.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Like another poster I'm partial to my Mr. B's (I have the full set of 3) due to the fact that they are undead but still look like a Siamese kitty.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Vampiric Batling
If ever there was a pet that needs to get beaten severely with a nerf bat...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I like the Lost of Lordaeron ghost thingy.
Reply Quote
I love my Fossilized Hatchling, aka Minion of Svelis (my DK)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]