[H] WTS Teebu's Blazing Longsword

90 Troll Shaman
Teebu's Blazing Longsword It's the rarest sword in-game. Featured on the original box art for wow. Available for only 10 hours per server at a .01% drop rate, during the opening of AQ gates event. It's priceless. Rumors of it dropping from other stuff, but seems the majority is from AQ event. Only 33 drops total listed on wowhead. Add me in game, 250k firm.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
LOL.
Nice attempt.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Teebu's Blazing Longsword Available for only 10 hours per server at a .01% drop rate, during the opening of AQ gates event.

wut lol

I got one from a lockbox in LBRS farming for Ravenholdt rep right after Cata dropped.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Teebu's Blazing Longsword Only 33 drops total listed on wowhead.
Because that's completely accurate.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
lol this kid bought the sword from a friend of mine for 65k, and now he's trying to gouge the living bejeezuz out of the price.

It's a shame they're still obtainable by other means, otherwise your claims would be true.

Take your fire-sword and go away please.
Reply Quote
60 Draenei Shaman
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the sword isn't as rare as you claim, and its only worth about 100k.
https://theunderminejournal.com/item.php?item=1728

33 huh? From a limited data sample? Impressive.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman

It's a shame they're still obtainable by other means, otherwise your claims would be true.

I did infact state in my OP that there are rumors of it dropping from other stuff... but as i cannot find a SS of it dropping from other things, with or without the calender open... it is kindof mysterious. I will sell for 250k, or level a melee class to xmog, whichever comes first. 250k is what it is worth to me, if it's not to you, do not buy it, simple.

EDIT: Also i'm not trying to screw your friend by buying then gauging... i legitimately wanted to be the owner of this sword, and 65k is a STEAL of a price. Your friend is a nice guy, and I have told him my intentions. I could have waited for the auction to end and buy it for 45k i whispered him and asked if that was ok as it was not the buyout price, he told me he paid 60k for it. So i GLADY payed him the extra 20k so he could make a little gold, whisper him he will confirm that. No need to get angry. I have gotten alot of anger directed towards me lately because of this, makes me sad.
Edited by Aztecshroom on 3/22/2013 10:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
oh you..
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
oh you like "ahaha oh you" or oh you like, "oh.... you again?" =P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the sword isn't as rare as you claim, and its only worth about 100k.

From what I can deduct it is pretty damn rare, i tried to be as un-biased in my OP as possible by mentioning it possibly drops from other stuff. Also what it's "worth" is in the eye of the collector, if it is not worth 250k to you, then thats cool with me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Also what it's "worth" is in the eye of the collector, if it is not worth 250k to you, then thats cool with me.

enjoy your unsellable sword i guess
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
It was worth around 200k before this patch, reason why was because it was the only sword you can transmog to your offhand. Now that 99% of all weps are now one handed, it has dwindled in price DRAMATICALLY and like Deimentia said, it's only worth about 100k now for collectors.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
03/22/2013 10:51 AMPosted by Ruas
Also what it's "worth" is in the eye of the collector, if it is not worth 250k to you, then thats cool with me.

Lol, thank you, i'll enjoy it more when i have a melee class.

It was worth around 200k before this patch, reason why was because it was the only sword you can transmog to your offhand. Now that 99% of all weps are now one handed, it has dwindled in price DRAMATICALLY and like Deimentia said, it's only worth about 100k now for collectors.

Oh that makes sense. Thanks for this bit of info.
Reply Quote
60 Draenei Shaman
03/22/2013 10:51 AMPosted by Ruas

Its really popular actually. Its on my snatch list for item flipping.

03/22/2013 10:59 AMPosted by Koorban
It was worth around 200k before this patch, reason why was because it was the only sword you can transmog to your offhand.

I don't think it was ever worth 200k. I do know with the new transmog rules there should be a higher demand, seeing as classes which can wield swords (mages and warlocks) can now transmog it with some hope of using it. If anything that should increase its value because demand should be a little higher.
Reply Quote
60 Draenei Shaman
lol @ plebeians fighting over things they can't afford.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

I did infact state in my OP that there are rumors of it dropping from other stuff... but as i cannot find a SS of it dropping from other things, with or without the calender open... it is kindof mysterious. I will sell for 250k, or level a melee class to xmog, whichever comes first. 250k is what it is worth to me, if it's not to you, do not buy it, simple.

EDIT: Also i'm not trying to screw your friend by buying then gauging... i legitimately wanted to be the owner of this sword, and 65k is a STEAL of a price. Your friend is a nice guy, and I have told him my intentions. I could have waited for the auction to end and buy it for 45k i whispered him and asked if that was ok as it was not the buyout price, he told me he paid 60k for it. So i GLADY payed him the extra 20k so he could make a little gold, whisper him he will confirm that. No need to get angry. I have gotten alot of anger directed towards me lately because of this, makes me sad.

I'm not angry, I dont really care how you acquired the item, I just think it's funny you're trying to blow the price way out of the spectrum of what's realistic.
You'll probably succeed in having a melee class to 90 before you ever get an offer close to 200k for that sword. Considering my friend tried selling it for a month + below the 100k threshold before selling it to you at the ''discounted'' price lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman

I'm not angry, I dont really care how you acquired the item, I just think it's funny you're trying to blow the price way out of the spectrum of what's realistic.
You'll probably succeed in having a melee class to 90 before you ever get an offer close to 200k for that sword. Considering my friend tried selling it for a month + below the 100k threshold before selling it to you at the ''discounted'' price lol

n/m i feel bad for what i said here.
Edited by Aztecshroom on 3/22/2013 5:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
that sword is hot.

lawl,

Get it?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
that sword is hot.

lawl,

Get it?

^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]