1/13H, almost H Horridon with a pug range.
US - Mal'Ganis
Raid Schedule: Tue, Wed, Thurs, Mon.
Raid Start: 10PM EST / 9PM CST (Server time) / 7PM PST
Raid End: 2AM EST / 1AM CST (Server time) / 11PM PST
Raids typically end a little early but on progression kills all players are expected to stay up to the end time if a kill is imminent.
Recruitment open to the following classes:
All exceptional players are encouraged to apply.
* Shaman - Restoration (High)
* Boomkin/Non Frost DK Melee DPS (Extremely High)
About Rack City: Rack City is a newly formed 10 man guild, compromised of some of the best players from top US guilds. We love our former guilds but for one reason or another we all decided to take a break and we are back to return to hardcore progression in a big way this tier. We have a no-nonsense approach to raiding, and the time we spend raiding is valuable to each member of our team. That doesn't mean we don’t like to have fun and tell jokes, it just means that raiding and progression come above everything else.
- Meet minimum gear requirements for current progression content. We will not carry you while you gear up, but we do understand that skill > gear.
- Understand that attendance and commitment are the most important qualities of any good raider.
- Have ample raid experience and a PC capable of handling it.
- Have a long history of raid experience under his/her belt.
- Actively communicative when needed, and knows when to speak and when to not. Don’t bother if you don’t have a microphone. Seriously.
- Have a deep understanding of his or her class and plays it to the limits of its capabilities. Being able to understand and make improvements on a pull to pull basis using live logs is essential for progression raiding, and you are expected to know how to do this.
- Know that killing dragons comes before the looting and plundering. In other words, loot is a means to an end, not the end.
If you are interested in applying, or having a Skype/Vent interview please add me (Azrazel) on RealID at Azarien#1923, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org