Hmong outlaws should be KoS for all horde.

100 Orc Rogue
I know and you all know that they gank everyone when they get bored and you have experienced this I bet. They all roll the top class of the time to just win and bring numerous healers to just out heal the dps they lose to. I have and the guild I am in have fought them every chance we get and we would like it if the sevrer helped as well so these guys don't bully anyone anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
First, stop whining.

Second, transfer your character to a server where PvP doesn't happen.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
screw that. Just kill them. Why baby out
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Call me crazy, but I don't think you're suited for this "PvP" thing.
Reply Quote
2 Human Priest
The Legend Of Hmong Outlaws As It Was Once Told To Me By A Wise Tauren

The Hmong Outlaws are a small group of family members who once originated and dwelled in the mountainous regions of China, Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand.

The daddy mong, known only as Forestganker and a.k.a Foresttrotter to some started a small but profitable gold farming business to support his little family of mongs. As the gold demands of Wildhammerians grew, so did this illeagle business. Soon mama mong, known as Autoaim or Bigmamamong was forced to leave the family cave and join the business. Soon after littlebaby mong known as Peeon or lilgerbal also joined the family business.

Now they roam the Alliance side of Wildhammer, running in groups formed of family mongs and simple followers attempting to gank and destroy all they encounter, including their own faction with the recent addition of the Censure of Eternal Aggony.

However they do not always succeed in their bloodfest, especially when all of the mongs cannot come together at once, because 1v1, 2v2 or any fight deemed as fair they simply fail.
With daddy mongs peg leg and club foot, mama mongs weight and heart problems and baby mongs A.D.D they require the help of all of their loyal followers.

But they are truly not to blame for their anger, after all...the cave they were born in was recently destroyed and landfilled by local government for the creation of a scenic, historical park with camp sites, mount stables, picnic areas and prosperous fishing pools.

Today our new generations of Horde and Alliance have reported spotting the mongs swelling deep in the Marmot holes of Vally of Four Winds and once in a while a glimpse can even be found in the deep dark caves of the Timeless Isle.

If you are ganked by the family of mongs and their followers, please release your anger, call on the Light spirits for their blessings and know that the mongs cannot control nor are they responsible for the anger deep inside. In fact the Argent Dawn are now collecting charity and dontations at Lights Hope Chapel in hopes of placing the mongs snuggly back into a family cave as soon as possible. Please see Tirion Fordring or Rayne <Cenarion Circle> for more information on how you can help.

Thank you,
Wise Tauren and the legend teller

Lesson learned : Cheaters never win and it takes a raid if they do.
Edited by Gerralyon on 11/27/2013 5:38 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]