507 SV/BM hunter LF core spot in raid team

90 Human Hunter
Hello everyone, I am looking for a spot in your core raid team for ToT Progression, I am 507 Ilvl Not the best prog in ToT But am still 16/16n 4/16H. I'd prefer day time raiding or early evening raiding as I am from the EU & times can be rather annoying.. What I bring to the table is a highly skilled hunter, Full raid awareness, Pots/flasks , food , I am always early & like to keep a 95%+ attendance record, If you'd like to know any other info about me feel free to add my battletag; Razar#1538, I'd be willing to xfer to your realm & Faction.

Thank you for reading.
:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Experimental is a 10 man raiding guild on us sargeras that has just gotten together recently. We are currently looking for a dps that can pull 60k+ and 2 heals for our main raiding group. We are looking to push content for tier 15. Looking for someone that is raid aware and wont keep making the same mistakes over and over . Looking to round out our raid team got rid of some players that were holding us back and looking for players to help us progress. Also looking for ppl for alt raid need tanks healers and some dps for that.

Progression in about two weeks of raiding is
msv 6/6
hof 4/6
toes 4/4 elite protectors
tot 1/12

Raid times are Friday-Sunday 2am-6am cst Friday and Saturday are tot progression and sunday is a day where we clear old content for ppl that may still need gear

What we are looking for a person that is raid aware and that is willing to learn fights with guild and are not afraid to wipe. We are looking for ppl that are reliable and will show up for raids prepared and ready. Also are willing to watch videos and be ready for content coming up. Need to know your class and what you can bring to a raid. Also a person that is looking to have fun while progressing at a steady raid.

If you need to contact me in game my battle tag is bboyryu#1506
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
G’day,

Endless Reborn are an Australian based (10) Alliance Semi-Hardcore raiding guild running on Sydney time EST 10+ (currently in day light savings) on the Oceanic guild Frostmourne.

Endless Reborn are in the process (feels never ending) of putting together a top notch team of raiders; and in the spirit of the forums I thought I would drop you a line to see if we may interest you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We currently raid (Raids may be reduced to 1-2 nights per week only when content is on farm):

Wednesday 7:30 – 10:30 ST (EST).

Thursday 7:30 – 10:30 ST (EST).

Monday 7:30 – 10:30 ST (EST).

Raids may run longer on progression nights (until 11:30 ST for example).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Straight down to business and what everyone really cares about; Progression, we finished Cata as one of the only guilds raiding right up to the buzzer on Jubei’thos, having had a late start in patch 4.3 finishing 7/8HM. We raced into 5.0 only to have to hang ten while our Raid Leader and Guild master got married and were away for 7+ weeks honeymooning and unfortunately we lost a few sold players due to the time lag. We finally found our feet again by moving off the Alliance dead server Jubei’thos and onto Frostmourne were we finished 5.1 with 10/16NM. We are now 1/12 ToT and are looking to fill the final slots for the core line up so we can smash ToT NM out and starting working on HM progression.

Any decent raider out there would frown on our progression in 5.1 and honestly I don’t blame you, it’s bloody terrible! But the honest truth and strength to our group is most of us could have left and joined other pre established guilds and gone out with a bang; but we didn’t! We have banded together in the hopes that we can fill our final slots with sold, skilled raiders who want to make a long term home with us and who share the same frame of mind towards raiding.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To do this we need to fill our last DPS slot with a mature player that understand the basic point of the game, both simple and complex raid mechanics, and understand that while acquiring gear is an excellent short term personal goal, the most important goal is seeing success through end game content together, as a guild. Anyone with any sort of past experience understands that most gear comes easy in raiding guilds… and in a month or two needs to be replaced, so don’t make your time in this game strictly about gear. Whether you PVE or PVP, the point of this is to have fun and to find people you enjoy doing it with.

If we sound like we could be the right group for you feel free to add me in game for a chat and from there we can move onto mumble or Skype for a further chat: Sanctuary#6416 AKA Travis

We are currently looking for interest in the following DPS classes:

DPS

• Lock
• Frost DK
• Ele Shammy
• Hunter

As we have recently been burnt by BAD players we are being EXTREAMLY picky with who we are even considering for a trial, so if you don’t like to be asked quite a few screening question and put in an application then we are probably not for you.

We are looking for older 20’s +, mature, focused, punctual, RELIABLE, raid aware, past raid experience, long term raiders who will communicate on mumble and contribute to the guild.

If you’re interested jump on endlessreborn.info and put in an application, remembering the effort you put into your application reflects on the kind of player you are and if we will consider you, if your answers are all one word or even one sentence your application will be rejected...

Looking forward to talking to you soon :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
2/13HM 10 man looking for 1 Dps for our core team.

raid times:
Wednesday: 8pm-11pm ST(GMT+10)
Saturday: 2pm-6pm ST(GMT+10)
Sunday: 2pm-6pm ST(GMT+10)

For more info add: Rachel#1517

www.wipesforsale.com for applications.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hi Razar,

Your hunter would be a welcomed asset to our 10 man team. I'm not sure if our times mesh with what you might be looking for but here is our thread:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7980158961

If we suit you, please make an app at j316.wowstead.com or you can contact me via RID Blitz#1769

Cheers mate :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]