Ice Lance

90 Human Warrior
Tho i'm not QQing about mages like 550 others threads but, mages shouldnt be able to spam ice lance 220 times and be able to get a minimal of 22k crit with it.

FYI i dont have problems with mages.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Doesn't Fel Flame hit that hard too? I spam lance all day and only hit around 8ks when someone isn't in a nova.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I think fel flame hits for less. Tho fel flame is for keeping dots on a target. Buddy its just that i find 22k ice lance spam a bit to much, should be 15k or something. Tho tbh i don't have problem in arena's Etc
Edited by Cassyn on 3/22/2013 4:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
minimal of 22k crit with it.

Didn't it this this in cata? I've always felt I get hit for like 60kish (don't have any actual numbers to verify that)
Reply Quote
62 Blood Elf Death Knight
Gross over exaggeration. Ice lance does 2-3k damage every single time UNLESS the target is frozen or the Mage has fingers of frost up.

Ice is spammable BUT any decent lance damage can only be achieved via the methods mentioned above.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
The highest lance has ever crit me for is 54k. Most are like 15-20k. Not the most annoying thing. Freeze is worse >.>
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Pet nova gives you 2 charges fingers of frost, Can proc of frozen orb, ETC.

Fingers of frost is your problem, not ice lance spam.

IMO, fingers of frost should reward frost bolt casted damage, not instant spam lance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

if it hits more than 2 targets, if it doesnt then it gives you one fingers of frost.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I wished I lived in the imaginary fairytale world where all of my ice lances hit for 22k without FoF.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage

Fingers of frost is your problem, not ice lance spam.

IMO, fingers of frost should reward frost bolt casted damage, not instant spam lance.

Awards up to 2 (1 per target, per successful freeze). If the target is immune, no charge awarded. It used to award on damage, now it's on successful freeze. 25 second cool down.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
People are so stupid
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Tho i'm not QQing about mages like 550 others threads but, mages shouldnt be able to spam ice lance 220 times and be able to get a minimal of 22k crit with it.

22K? More like 100k and 200k frostfire bolts.

Worst PVP season ever.
Reply Quote
91 Human Mage
I'm gonna try killing someone with ONLY ice lance and nether tempest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]