Shadow Word: Devouring Pizza

90 Human Priest
Spinal Meningitis @ 6 months

yawn. My brother had Viral Menegitis at 10 weeks old and lived. Also I was born with a ventral septal defect and had surgery to repair a coarctation of the aorta when I was 7.
Edited by Tsilyi on 3/22/2013 9:50 AM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
1) Thread topic for discussion:

idk. I joined when the Nixxes were originally both BEs, and Iap drew the Nixx & Nixx tongue thing. I believe it was in mid- or late T11; I had been posting on the Priest forum since late Wrath, I think, but by mid-T11 I was getting curious about the weird @Day threads. I even posted my vote in Elly's "What should the @Day thread name be changed to?" poll despite never having posted in the @Day threads before, because she made it clear she was asking the forum at large and not only the people in the @Day thread.

Yeah, I remember Iap's PW thread portrait getting drawn with people in their T11 gear (still love that set, I don't care what anyone else thinks about it).

2) Any discussion about drawing blood makes me miss Emchan like crazy :(

3)
Looks like BoP is really possibly done. :/

Ugh, I'm sorry to hear that, BoP'ers.
90 Human Priest
BoP'ers.

It's all my fault. I've killed every guild I was ever in. Some just take longer than others. Actually... I feel like <Suspect> of Azuremyst might still be around.
90 Human Priest
Emchan is a creeper

Even still I miss her being around too

Still chat her up every now and then
90 Human Priest
Hey Woaden, when you had spinal did they have to put the IV in your head? I'm assuming yes since at that age it's the biggest and most easily accessable vein. How hilarious is that? I wish we had pictures of my brother with the IV in his head...

ok, I sound creepy now... but wouldn't it look funny!?
90 Undead Priest
03/22/2013 09:42 AMPosted by Tsilyi
hernia surgery in the 5th grade.

you can't beat me inguinal 8 months old.

then other side at 8 years old.

ALWAYS SOMEONE BETTER THAN YOU ON THE INTERNET AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT.

E: Always thought being an anesthesiologist would be funny. The drip is the best. I had an internal echo-cardiogram and around 10am the sleepdoc was all "ok, i'm gonna start the drip now" and immediately I thought "hm... my head feels funny..." then I suddenly started awake and it was 11:30am.

Haha. I just remember reading about hernias and the age group it normally affects, and it was like WTF WHY U CHOOSE ME! lol

I don't know how old I was when I had it done, but I did have plastic surgery at a very young age for syndactyly (type 1. My brother had it worse. Damn genetics). Probably 4 or 5 yrs old. I don't mind, my fingers have awesome scars on them. Sadly, most people don't even see them as people don't generally check out guy's hands all that closely xD
90 Night Elf Priest
Need to put in a priest related question on the first post.

I'm happy to see I wasn't the only one who was picked on mwahahha ^_^

Also, pizza... where?
90 Human Priest
Not sure, it's tough for me to remember seeing as I was .5 at the time.

I know I was supposed to die or at least be deaf / blind / something.

Mine was Bacterial and I was in a plastic quarantine for two weeks.

There's like one picture of my mom holding me through through those rubber glove things iirc.
Sadly, most people don't even see them as people don't generally check out guy's hands all that closely xD

I do.

:3

Anyways, there's a thread in General Discussion about things nobody says. As a priest I felt this was appropriate.

"FoTM re-rollers are shining examples of WoW's intelligent and rational community."

My friend and I did EoTS in the 40-44 bracket and there had to be at least eight priests. It's rather upsetting.
90 Undead Priest
Better than 8 rogues, good sir.

Hearing the horror stories in this thread about medical issues at such a young age makes me feel lucky.

That, or life is waiting around to hit me with a big ol' juicy one.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Y2QyZmNiMTVmYWI1NGMxNmJmYjFlMGE5MDhmMWM0OGE1ZThjN2ViNQ==
Edited by Nixxin on 4/26/2013 2:34 PM PDT
I recall a story about this girl who was leveling her rogue toon that she had since WoTLK and had just gotten back into WoW. She wasn't doing too well so everyone starting bashing her and calling her a FoTM re-roller. Made me sad. T_T

That's what I particularly don't like, 'cause soon I'll be making another priest for the fun of it and putting it in a RPing realm, and as I go I don't wanna be accused of being a FoTM re-roller even though priests were the first class I ever tried in the history of everness.
90 Draenei Shaman
Oh right, and the 2nd part of the thread topic question - the PW thread has completely influenced my involvement in the priest community. Hell, I'm one of those who's still here despite having changed mains.

I don't post on the priest forum outside of the PW thread anymore because I'm no longer anything resembling an authority on Disc priest (hahahahaha at the thought that I ever was anything of an *authority*... but I was good at spitting out info that I'd learned from those who actually know their stuff, for anyone who'd come to the forums looking for help). The people who've been a part of this thread over the time that I've been here are a solid part of my life as a WoW player, though.
100 Goblin Priest
I don't think I drew anything until t12. Orange robes abound.
90 Night Elf Priest
Without the priest community here on the WoW forms, especially this thread, I'd probably still smell of new. I really leaned heavily on the help of all the people here. I'm SO thankful for it. If I could, I'd throw all of you a huge party with tons of delciious food.

^^o
90 Draenei Shaman
I don't think I drew anything until t12. Orange robes abound.

You absolutely drew some priests in T11 gear. I remember Intrigue's portrait in particular. Maybe it wasn't anything approaching the group portrait thing, but I swear I remember Intrigue with the shoulders.

Or you know, it could be that I'm crazier than I think I am ;D

@ Naer - IAPCON 2013!!!
Edited by Ellarix on 3/22/2013 10:45 AM PDT
90 Undead Warlock
03/22/2013 09:50 AMPosted by Tsilyi
BoP'ers.

It's all my fault. I've killed every guild I was ever in. Some just take longer than others. Actually... I feel like <Suspect> of Azuremyst might still be around.

You know what you must do.

I'm hoping BoP isn't done though, they're all great guys, I'm just not feeling casual raiding. :/
90 Night Elf Priest
03/22/2013 10:50 AMPosted by Swagguh

I'm hoping BoP isn't done though, they're all great guys, I'm just not feeling casual raiding. :/

Swagguh all you like, you pups don't stand a chance... Oh the days of downing deathwing for nearly a year are looong gone.
90 Dwarf Priest
There's another Erebos?! Weiiiird.

Any discussion about drawing blood makes me miss Emchan like crazy :(
Right?

03/22/2013 10:50 AMPosted by Swagguh

On an already slim roster, losing a tank and two healers doesn't bode really well... >.> I hope they keep going, too, but I dunno. :x
90 Human Priest
Not sure, it's tough for me to remember seeing as I was .5 at the time.

SOMEONE COULD TELL YOU GENIUS JEEZE LOUISE

03/22/2013 11:06 AMPosted by Truewan
you pups don't stand a chance...

go home hagara, you're drunk.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]