Looking around at servers.

55 Human Warlock
Hello people of BWR, I'm just looking around at RP servers and I'm just wondering if there are any big, traditional Night Elf RP guilds on here. I might eventually be in the process of looking for a new home for her. Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
night elves don't exist on BWR
Reply Quote
55 Human Warlock
Dawwww really? But they have the most extensive and comprehensive lore! They're so fun if pulled off right. There's no real nelf community here? :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

wat.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
The local RP community here has dwindled quite a bit. Most of the serious RPers have moved to Wyrmrest Accord and Moon Guard.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Night elves don't exist!?!? Should have told me before I made all my characters Night elves >.>
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
We are a lie!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I find a fair number of night elves saying flowery things, whenever I have occasion to travel through Darnassus, but they are from our neighboring shared realm servers.
Reply Quote
With the introduction of the Cross Realm Zones, finding rp in the major cities (aside from Stormwind) and out in the world is alot easier. if you pick an RP server most likely you will run into all the RP realms at one point or another.

However if your looking for MAJOR Rp I'd recommend Moon Guard/Cenarion Circle or Wyrmrest Accord... the RP to be found on our Home of BWR is... kind of small.
Reply Quote
25 Night Elf Druid

Truth. We just rounded up some draenei and ripped off all their horns and junk.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
03/24/2013 08:40 PMPosted by Shadowpelt

Truth. We just rounded up some draenei and ripped off all their horns and junk.

OW.

GAWD.

/shudder
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]