Looking around at servers.

55 Human Warlock
Hello people of KT (not Kel'thuzad... obviously...), I'm just looking around at RP servers and I'm just wondering if there are any big, traditional Night Elf RP guilds on here. I might eventually be in the process of looking for a new home for her. Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Hello there! Nice that you are considering our humble abode for a new home. So let me tell you a little more about our slice of Azeroth. :D

If you are looking specifically for a larger RP guild, you will be hard pressed to find one on Kirin Tor. You can and will find RP on Alliance side, however the majority of what you find is not necessarily guild specific. There are a nice batch of people in the community who are always willing to help answer any questions. If you do have the chance to pop over on Alliance side I'd poke your head into the /ktooc channel over there and ask about things. Calafas, Dyrik, Clarimonde are definitely some I would hit up for more information. I am also on over there occasionally on Weigu or Greer.

RP is not as wide spread as it once was on either faction, however. We are in the process of trying to bring people together via a few different events and projects. Not going to lie, it will be a bit of hard work, but in the end worth it for us that <3 our KT. Many who once populated our realm have either moved for greener pastures or have drifted away from the game entirely.

I do hope this helps a bit more. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us! I hope you have the best of luck finding your new home!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)