The Obsidian Sun in Darkshire

90 Pandaren Monk
Rackam dismounted his cloud serpent, Uriah, on the roof of the town inn in Darkshire.
“go take a break friend, “ he idly mumbled while scratching the neck of his cloud serpent, a deep rumble from emanating from the belly of the beast.
Crouching down Rackam slowly stepped to the edge of the roof and looked around the sleepy village. He could see nothing out of the ordinary with his good eye, everything looked quiet and peaceful, so far. He had come to this quiet, if very dark, town on rumors of an alliance group of knights, “Dusky Knights”, or maybe it was , “Knights of Dust”, he couldn’t remember, and he didn’t really care. what he did care about was testing the strength of his enemies to determine where he would have his company establish their camp.
Directly beneath him a night watchman was picking his nose, oblivious to the fact that his last few moments on Azeroth were to be spent doing what his mother told him would get him killed someday. The last sound the guard heard was the cracking of his own neck. Rackam stood over the body and chuckled to himself at the sight of the dead guard with his finger up his nose. Turning to the door of the inn he drew his bo-staff and calmly walked in.
Nearby a local Death Knight by the name of Tahlren heard screams of terror and agony reverberating from the inn where he had spent plenty a night eyeing the barmaid but never working up enough courage to talk to her. He often thought that she didn’t even remember him, even though he was there almost every other night.
“This is my chance to finally win her affections!” He exclaimed donning his helm and striking a pose with his sword pointed into the sky, “she will finally notice me!”. With that he ran over to his skeletal dragon, a monstrous and impressive beast, some of the local women whispered it was a bit TOO impressive, but that is another story.
Landing in front of the inn Tahlren drew his sword, took a deep breath, and stepped inside, and immediately wished he hadn’t. The entire first floor of the inn looked like a charnel house, there were bits of the locals strewn everywhere, some of it even stuck on the ceiling.
A voice from one of the corners startled him from his shock, “took you long enough”, Tahlren barely had time to raise his sword in defense before the monk was upon him, his staff a blur of strikes, mocking his defense.
“My name is Rackam”, the monk said, jabbing Tahlren in the side, denting his breastplate, “Company master of the Obsidian Sun”. A roundhouse kick knocked Tahlrens helm off, “and I come for your head”.
Barely fending off the monks furious assault, Tahlren shuffled backwards, he could feel his ribs being cracked and his energy fading. Dropping to one knee, he knew his death was approaching.
“I expected more from a knight of the Ebon Blade” Rackam said as he pushed Tahlren on his back with his foot and raised his staff for the killing blow. Suddenly a high pitched screetching filled the air and furry ball of fury rush at Rackam’s face, howling and clawing, driving him back. Looking up Tahlren saw Aiera standing over him, her face a mask of Worgen fury, releasing shot after shot after the monk, who was busy attempting to get a literal monkey off his back. The last thing Tahlren felt was something warm going down his leg before unconsciousness took him.

Rackam had never fought anything so infuriating in his entire life. Every time he tried to attack the Worgen hunter, the damn monkey would swipe at his ankles, when he would turn his attention to the monkey the bastard would leap away, on TOP of that the monkey was vomiting a constant stream of screeches and irritating noises, and he was wearing a ridiculous hat, which somehow made it even worse.
“I think I have seen enough”, he mumbled to himself and turning away from Darkshire sprinted as quickly as he could to get distance in between him and the hunter and her demon monkey and launched himself into the air on his personal cloud.
“AND DON’T EVER COME BACK!!” He heard the Worgen roar behind him. Rackam had heard of that particular Worgen before, Aiera he believed she was named. Quite the reputation she had that one, “well Aiera, it’s good thing I don’t take orders from you”, he thought, and dark grin wrinkled Rackams face as he drifted away into the sky.

I meant to write this up after last nights fun in Darkshire, but it was way too late and I was way too tired, so here I am posting it up, with the promise of many more to come! I also might have taken a few artistic liberties in the telling of the story ;)
Edited by Rackam on 3/22/2013 5:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Rackam dismounted his cloud serpent, Uriah, on the roof of the town inn in Darkshire.
“go take a break friend, “ he idly mumbled while scratching the neck of his cloud serpent, a deep rumble from emanating from the belly of the beast.
Crouching down Rackam slowly stepped to the edge of the roof and looked around the sleepy village. He could see nothing out of the ordinary with his good eye, everything looked quiet and peaceful, so far. He had come to this quiet, if very dark, town on rumors of an alliance group of knights, “Dusky Knights”, or maybe it was , “Knights of Dust”, he couldn’t remember, and he didn’t really care. what he did care about was testing the strength of his enemies to determine where he would have his company establish their camp.
Directly beneath him a night watchman was picking his nose, oblivious to the fact that his last few moments on Azeroth were to be spent doing what his mother told him would get him killed someday. The last sound the guard heard was the cracking of his own neck. Rackam stood over the body and chuckled to himself at the sight of the dead guard with his finger up his nose. Turning to the door of the inn he drew his bo-staff and calmly walked in.
Nearby a local Death Knight by the name of Tahlren heard screams of terror and agony reverberating from the inn where he had spent plenty a night eyeing the barmaid but never working up enough courage to talk to her. He often thought that she didn’t even remember him, even though he was there almost every other night.
“This is my chance to finally win her affections!” He exclaimed donning his helm and striking a pose with his sword pointed into the sky, “she will finally notice me!”. With that he ran over to his skeletal dragon, a monstrous and impressive beast, some of the local women whispered it was a bit TOO impressive, but that is another story.
Landing in front of the inn Tahlren drew his sword, took a deep breath, and stepped inside, and immediately wished he hadn’t. The entire first floor of the inn looked like a charnel house, there were bits of the locals strewn everywhere, some of it even stuck on the ceiling.
A voice from one of the corners startled him from his shock, “took you long enough”, Tahlren barely had time to raise his sword in defense before the monk was upon him, his staff a blur of strikes, mocking his defense.
“My name is Rackam”, the monk said, jabbing Tahlren in the side, denting his breastplate, “Company master of the Obsidian Sun”. A roundhouse kick knocked Tahlrens helm off, “and I come for your head”.
Barely fending off the monks furious assault, Tahlren shuffled backwards, he could feel his ribs being cracked and his energy fading. Dropping to one knee, he knew his death was approaching.
“I expected more from a knight of the Ebon Blade” Rackam said as he pushed Tahlren on his back with his foot and raised his staff for the killing blow. Suddenly a high pitched screetching filled the air and furry ball of fury rush at Rackam’s face, howling and clawing, driving him back. Looking up Tahlren saw Aiera standing over him, her face a mask of Worgen fury, releasing shot after shot after the monk, who was busy attempting to get a literal monkey off his back. The last thing Tahlren felt was something warm going down his leg before unconsciousness took him.

Rackam had never fought anything so infuriating in his entire life. Every time he tried to attack the Worgen hunter, the damn monkey would swipe at his ankles, when he would turn his attention to the monkey the bastard would leap away, on TOP of that the monkey was vomiting a constant stream of screeches and irritating noises, and he was wearing a ridiculous hat, which somehow made it even worse.
“I think I have seen enough”, he mumbled to himself and turning away from Darkshire sprinted as quickly as he could to get distance in between him and the hunter and her demon monkey and launched himself into the air on his personal cloud.
“AND DON’T EVER COME BACK!!” He heard the Worgen roar behind him. Rackam had heard of that particular Worgen before, Aiera he believed she was named. Quite the reputation she had that one, “well Aiera, it’s good thing I don’t take orders from you”, he thought, and dark grin wrinkled Rackams face as he drifted away into the sky.

I meant to write this up after last nights fun in Darkshire, but it was way too late and I was way too tired, so here I am posting it up, with the promise of many more to come! I also might have taken a few artistic liberties in the telling of the story ;)

What were you doing in my house?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Aiera's not even scary though...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Aiera's not even scary though...

1) She has +stam gems
2) She struggles to pull 9K DPS
3) Is the Queen of the Alliance.

Tell me how this makes sense.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Don't be jelly since you weren't in the story..... ;)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I'm glad you had fun, Rackam! Always nice to have a new face in Darkshire. Love the RP story that went along with the post as well!

Definate kudos for coming in alone!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest

Well... well... I'm cutting you from my Aiera x David slashfic!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
03/23/2013 09:00 AMPosted by Wilberfoerce

Am I the slasher or the slashee? slashie? Slashy? You know what I mean.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
03/23/2013 12:31 PMPosted by David

Am I the slasher or the slashee? slashie? Slashy? You know what I mean.

Aiera is the seme, you're the uke.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

Pfff... my story will be more epic! In fact it'll have Blackjack and goblin hookers!

...You know what? forget my story...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
03/24/2013 12:18 PMPosted by Rôdeurdesboi

Pfff... my story will be more epic! In fact it'll have Blackjack and goblin hookers!

...You know what? forget my story...

I can pull off one sexy goblin hooker cosplay, Rode.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]