Reply Quote
6 Night Elf Hunter
http://tinyurl.com/2vljgtq
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
^ one of the horde that was camped
Reply Quote
6 Night Elf Hunter
Or just someone that thinks killing a few NPCs and a small handful of disorganized, undergeared horde that you outnumber on a dead server isn't a particularly noteworthy accomplishment.

Whatever butters your bread, though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Horde outnumbered us and were in a raid with four healers, still wiped them. No matter how many you throw in a raid though, horde will be disorganized. Alliance have the talent Horde have the numbers. That's been the way of Destromath always.

Andra you post on a lvl 6 from moonguard because you're obviously too ashamed to post with a main. Maybe one day you'll hit 1550 like Slamin here.

Slamin the 1550 hero, you dont post anything because you have nothing. Everytime we encounter you're camped like everyone else. You can't 1v1 and you dont 1v1. Zerging is the only thing horde can do. That is a fact.

So stay small you two. Any other backpeddling hordies wanna chat?
Reply Quote
6 Night Elf Hunter
03/24/2013 10:45 AMPosted by Levandius
Horde outnumbered us and were in a raid with four healers, still wiped them. No matter how many you throw in a raid though, horde will be disorganized. Alliance have the talent Horde have the numbers. That's been the way of Destromath always.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/battlegrounds/?spec=&characterName=&battleGroup=&realm=79&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&specType=all

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/rampage/3v3?comp=&team=&realm=79&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&compType=all

Man. Look at all that alliance domination. The first alliance team that shows up is yours, with a staggering 48% win rate. Consider me terrified.
Edited by Andraszun on 3/24/2013 11:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Don't see too many bad trolls try so hard nowadays.
Keep it up kiddo.
Reply Quote
6 Night Elf Hunter
Yeah, you mad.

Hell, I would be too if I was telling someone else to stay small and I couldn't even win half of my arena matches.

Keep camping NPCs on a dead server. Oh, and do me a favor- ask Sylentknight about how well 1v1 against the horde is working for him, lololol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Your care-o-meter broke from you caring too much lol. Seeing as though you've never seen 1550 and post on the forums on lvl 6, Forgive me for not taking you seriously at all.
Reply Quote
6 Night Elf Hunter
That's okay.

It just makes two of us that nobody takes seriously. Me because I post on a level six, and you because you're a talentless blowhard. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
tinyurl.com/dramaticreactiontobadtroll
Reply Quote
6 Night Elf Hunter
The fact that you can't win more than half of your arena games, or manage anything more than camping a few NPCs isn't an opinion though. :)

I mean, if you were as good as you say you are, surely the sub 1500 3s bracket wouldn't be so challenging for you, would it?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You've obviously seen my achievements since you seem to have a !@#$%^ for me. I'm not in any serious arena teams yet this season. One of the best ways I've found to spot a raging bad nowadays is the constant post of a smiley. The first thing you did was try to make it seem like you didn't care yet you've been going through my statistics everyday trying desperately to troll me but the fact remains, you're hiding behind a lvl 6 because your embarrassed of your lack of achievements/experience, and you're afraid of being camped for fun by my guild mates. Odds are you're one of the idiot horde in this video. In which case get over it, world pvp happens. But I know your type you'll no doubt think of a witty reply followed by a smiley. I'm a 2200+ exp player that has led the biggest guild on horde and alliance destromath. You're an angry and embarrassed horde hiding behind a lvl six trying to use statistics from some teams with friends to prove a point.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
You're getting really angry about the level 6 guy making fun of you. You should chill out buddy. Also, no one cares about your in-game accomplishments.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Lol don't you have dragons to slay?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Sick burn?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Lol wat
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]