Immunized's Art Thread (Closed)

90 Undead Mage
http://i.imgur.com/8XOxsAo.png
Sorry for the confusion, Pyrillia. I hope I did her justice.
Sorry for the delay as well, had to take a long break to get ready for work tomorrow.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Your art is always sooo gorgeous.

~N.
Reply Quote
93 Draenei Paladin
Ah! I love it! It was no problem earlier, I just wanted to make sure, since I didn't see any other Draenei requests in the thread. Thank you so much for this, though!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

I love that robe! The jewels are so pretty. *o*
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
03/24/2013 08:54 PMPosted by Immunized

I love that robe! The jewels are so pretty. *o*

Thanks! ^_^
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Very stylish!
Care to try your hand at the Epic Purple Hat, party-goer extraordinaire? :P

Hey! Theres only room in this town for ONE Epic Purple Hat!

Oh wait...you live in that OTHER town dont you? Carry on.

- Forbs
"For Epic Purple Hats!"
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
03/24/2013 11:44 PMPosted by Forbidra
Oh wait...you live in that OTHER town dont you? Carry on.

I am the girl from the other side of the tracks.

The one your mother warned you about.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
... I want...

Seriously though, all the art on this post... I looked at because I am bored as hell, but I am impressed and happy to have seen works of art.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Very nice work. Out of curiosity what program and tablet setup do you use for this?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Very nice work. Out of curiosity what program and tablet setup do you use for this?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
She's done both the Horde and Alliance version of Pai before.

http://i.imgur.com/uXQOM.png

The genius that I am accidentally deleted her Alliance info and therefor lost her image link. I'm sure Immu has everything vaulted on her deviantart page, though.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
She's done both the Horde and Alliance version of Pai before.

http://i.imgur.com/uXQOM.png

The genius that I am accidentally deleted her Alliance info and therefor lost her image link. I'm sure Immu has everything vaulted on her deviantart page, though.

Pai has a face?!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Indeed she does. Would you like me to remove the pumpkin for a day?

EDIT: MORE PURPLE FOR THE PURPLE PARLOR!
Edited by Pai on 3/26/2013 3:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Omg, your art is the cutest!! ♥
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Fair warning, my freebie thread was just deleted so they'll probably hit the other ones up too.

No idea why. Meh.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Fair warning, my freebie thread was just deleted so they'll probably hit the other ones up too.

No idea why. Meh.

WHAT.
Edited by Immunized on 3/26/2013 7:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Indeed she does. Would you like me to remove the pumpkin for a day?

EDIT: MORE PURPLE FOR THE PURPLE PARLOR!

I- sh- you-

*head asplode*
Reply Quote
So after being struck with business endlessly, I finally have what I need to make this a legit non-halfassed attempt to describe Xun. Should you have the time and desire, here's Xun's description!

Xun's fur is neatly kept, much like her hair, almost in an obsessive fashion. Her eyes are a dark green color, her fur a dull black. She is thinner than the average Pandaren, in an almost malnourished sense. She has a scar across her left cheek, going down vertically. Generally, she looks rather sour, but focused. The black spots around her eyes form three thick spikes pushing outwards and down some. There is a nick in the top of her left ear, in a very clear, thin v-shape. She is well-trained as a Monk, and it clearly shows in her build.

The scarf Xun carries, usually tied to cover her neck and mouth, is dyed a black color. She carries a silver pendant inlaid with a finely cut amethyst, and letters, faded and scratched out, adorning the curved end of the pendant. It is tied to several charms and beads in a string, wrapped around her left wrist and forearm. A morose side to Xun can be seen in the string of skulls she carries, hanging from the back of her polearm to counterbalance the weight of the blade. They are clearly of varying races, but it is unsure of which without further inspection.

She wears... Well, her battle gear's what I got on now and I intend to use it for RP. Not kicking butt clothes coming soon. You don't seem to use the gear much anyways so it is fine that apparently my weapon makes me turn !@#-wards towards the screen, unless it is needed as a reference or to be used after all, should you do Xun. :3
Edited by Xunlai on 3/27/2013 9:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]